• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IGOFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
anyone can prove igofx is con ?
Hi there,
Anything you wana know in IGOFX that you can ask me.
I have join IGOFX about 1 year and my friend is a trader and he already join IGOFX about 4 years.
So I have full confident that to answer you those wanted to know.

IGOFX copytrade system is also one of the best in the market.

contact me at: alvin1437@gmail.com

Hi there,
Anything you wana know in IGOFX that you can ask me.
I have join IGOFX about 1 year and my friend is a trader and he already join IGOFX about 2 years.
So I have full confident that to answer you those wanted to know.

If you guys dono how to trade like me , they offer the best copytrade system in the market could offer.

email kimwee_2000@hotmail.com

You wont regret it if you do really wanto invest in forex and dono how :)

You two must be twins, or else you need to stop copy/pasting from the same source. :D

Back