IH Global Trading Limited - Romance Scammer, Watch OUT!!

Yes, I will share whatever info they need with the federal agencies.
The lady is still contacting me to invest more so I can "recoup" the losses.
This is part of the scam, don't give them another cent. File reports with the FBI, FINRA, FTC and CFTC.

Yes, I will share whatever info they need with the federal agencies.
The lady is still contacting me to invest more so I can "recoup" the losses.
I am working with FBI for my case. They want me to collect more victims so that they can make the case stronger. I am new to this site and I do not want to violate any policies what can be shared here. Anyway, the FBI wants the victim’s name, location and contact information. Not sure if the Administrator can help pass this info between us.

Another option is to file a scam report via FBI IC3 website. That way, I can tell FBI to search your information in IC3 database.
https://www.ic3.gov/

FPA Forums Team Note: The best option is for each victim or their legal representative to file complaints directly with the authorities. IC3.gov is a good place to start. When any form of broker or trading services are involved, additional places to complain include CTFC.gov and SEC.gov.

I filed the report with FBI and the US Secret Service two months ago and have not received any response.
Can you share with me the FBI contact info so I can contact him as well, we may be scammed by the same company and the lady is still calling me to invest more money

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back