IH Global Trading Limited - Romance Scammer, Watch OUT!!

lsw2500

Recruit
I lost ALL my holdings in two seconds, I was enticed by good returns by a lady "advisor" on WhatsApp to open an account with MetaTrader 5 app using IH Global Trading Limited, the first six trades were successful and built up my trust, so I kept moving all my money into this trade. When I told them I have no more fresh funds, the last trade wiped out ALL my $1.5m balance and I was told I still owe over $100k. I ignored the red flags when my wires went to different beneficiary companies with different bank accounts and different phone numbers.

I lost ALL my holdings in two seconds, I was enticed by good returns by a lady "advisor" on WhatsApp to open an account with MetaTrader 5 app using IH Global Trading Limited, the first six trades were successful and built up my trust, so I kept moving all my money into this trade. When I told them I have no more fresh funds, the last trade wiped out ALL my $1.5m balance and I was told I still owe over $100k. I ignored the red flags when my wires went to different beneficiary companies with different bank accounts and different phone numbers.
$1.5M?
What was your initial deposit?
How long you were trading with them?

My initial deposit was $10k in September, since the lady advisor gave me reliable trade instructions, I averaged 18% return so I closed my CD and put it in the trading account, the balance including my $778k grew to $1.5m

Please provide a website.

My initial deposit was $10k in September, since the lady advisor gave me reliable trade instructions, I averaged 18% return so I closed my CD and put it in the trading account, the balance including my $778k grew to $1.5m
This is a lot of money that you have lost, even in a regular investment you never put all your eggs in one basket. Hope you can get something back through your bank. Let them know to open an investigation. Although a lot of people will say that it’s your fault that you’ve been scammed, the police and the bank has the responsibility to help you out. Don’t let them tell you to accept the fact that all your money is gone. Be more careful this time and if anyone come to offer you help but you have to pay for it, stay away and run.

Please provide the website details.

I am working with federal agency to recover my money back. They were hoping more victims could come forward to make the case stronger. Are you willing to share any of your contact information with them?

FPA Forums Team Note: If you post a link to the federal agency's web page for reporting scams, that will benefit everyone reading this thread.

Yes, I will share whatever info they need with the federal agencies.
The lady is still contacting me to invest more so I can "recoup" the losses.

Back