1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IHforex.com SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by gutoparanhos, Sep 18, 2012.

1. gutoparanhos

gutoparanhos Recruit

My name is Carlos paranhos and longtime teacher and went IHForex ID. I worked for them picking up clients, and teaching courses and basic technical analysis. but since the end of the month of July I hung up the company because the company literally stole customers opening illegal positions in customer accounts. So I asked the clients that I had contact to withdraw your money there. So each customer has usually withdrawal process that should make using standard protocols of the company. but the company has since refuses to pay. almost two months says he will return the money and not customer returns, every day invents an excuse, and not paid, places each time a different person to answer the phone and never returns calls. We have spoken with Ranin Boulous, Eliane, Ricardo, Marc, Joseph, Nizar, who claims to be the owner, Ahmed, but every time they say they will pay and never pay, are increasingly making excuses and do not pay. I speak on behalf of Several clinetes. they are, Eduardo Rodrigues. Joscelin Maiolo, Gisele Maia, Maria Aparecida Mitiko. These are accounts that illegal operations after opening the accounts, and all that I can prove I have all the evidence.