IHforex.com SCAM

gutoparanhos

Recruit
My name is Carlos Paranhos
I worked as a teacher and IB in IHFOREX for many months, and I can prove that many of the clients in Brazil are trying to get the money they earned nass. brokerage operations and fail. they are, Joscelin Maiolo, Maria Aparecida, Gisele Maia, Eduardo Rodrigues. They have too much money to receive, but not the broker liberao value of customers. I ask for help from the Army Peacy Forex Broker for the release values​​.

Carlos,

Please ask the victims to leave reviews and to post about there problems here in the Scam Alerts Folder.

Carlos,
First you must respect the privacy of your clients and limit your comments regarding personal information.
It is inappropriate for you to present personally identifiable information without permission.
Instead, ask your clients to voluntarily add to this thread on their own.
Next, recognize you are dealing with a very poorly regulated firm in a very poorly regulated legal environment: Russia.
You are very unlikely to recover from your failure to do "Due Diligence" before contracting with this firm.
These "Non-Profit" Self-Regulatory Authorities (SRO's) are nothing more than fraternities of thieves.
Get your money out any way you can, and refrain from such fouriers, without serious financial advice.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

I think we better not involve countries names as winking and contradicting Russia every time and time in FPA, even if its from the banking sector role, because somebody from Russia might come here and contradict the US and its policy and we will be involved in politics which is far of FPA goals.

You contradict Russia Policy, the other contradict the US Policy, this brings his allies, that brings his allies and we will find ourselves in a Cold War FPA its arena:D:cool:

Due diligence needs to be carefully applied no matter what county a broker is based in. Some countries do have better regulation than others, but there are plenty of examples of massive fraud even in the countries with the tightest regulations. The one difference is that in those countries, the perpetrators are much more likely to face jail time.

I meant no offense to the people of Russia, nor do I consider western thought necessarily superior.
Please understand that I was speaking entirely with regard to the true historical record within the investment arena in recent history.
I wish nothing but the best for the forward progress of the peoples of the states of the former USSR, including Russia.
The rise of freedom and democracy are so new to many, that abuses are not yet in proper control in many parts of the world, as young countries struggle into the modern age.
It was true in the USA as well, that during the rapid expansion into the new world many fought and died in the struggle to achieve a just and lawful society; but not before a sorry period of slavery, genocide, discrimination, internal conflict, and indentured servitude.
In the current environment I have searched for reliable firms in EurAsia, and have not found one I could place client funds without serious concern.
I am completely open to suggestion as to with whom I could work that would be trustworthy and safe for client funds. To date I have found only FinFx and SaxoBank as solid partners. Please advise me if you have any recommendations within Russia or the other former USSR States.

Agree on the major points discussed by Pharaoh and BigT1.

Scam Brokers do not only locate in weak regulatory countries, we found many big names been fined by NFA and CFTC but the difference between those and others in other regulatory bodies countries is that those get fined but not banned:rolleyes:, they just pay the fine and continue working normally:D, that's somehow nonsense. As if cheating clients and stealing money is like a traffic or speed violation, you pay the fine and continue the drive:p or maybe pay it later:cool:
In the other countries, it is not better because the broker runs away with the clients money to an undistinguished path and most regulatory bodies if not all can do nothing about it. Because of weak regulatory environment in these countries and lack of communication or cooperation between those regulations and the country authorities.
Do not think that Russia have this weak environment of Forex brokers versus Regulatory because did not yet rise up to the 'modern age' or less freedom and democracy. not all of what the media and press in some countries try to stick in its people's heads/minds is the truth about other countries.

I believe Russia situation of not used and reached yet to the high regulatory standards is because the Government had closed up on outer connection and the Federal financial markets service in Russia rules & requirements are not helping in creating competition between brokers.
Russia prefers controlling its own market, just look at the ruble currency strict price.
Some countries believe in stability of its currency exchange rate and fears the involvement in a big market where global political influences or maybe the Worldwide Mafias may ruin its currency, bonds stocks..etc
However, You can't get better if you do not interact with people who passed you in experiencing things to learn from.

Despite Russian Regulatory as CRFIN and KROUFR had been improving and expect them to reach good achievements in regulating the forex market there with new created legislation in a near time.

Do not have an account with a Russian based broker to suggest one but heard about Forex Club.

Russia is yet to open to the world in the market regard. Politics is highly influencing this decision, no real trust between Russia and the USA Governments, other than the Smile Faces!:), but Russia keep opening on China economically and the other allies, and the USA on Europe and other allies.

It will take time for a big change to happen, maybe when there are no boundaries & countries, markets open on each other which must start by educating the people to know how to live with each other regardless of religion, race..etc, maybe in another world:D

Buongiorno,mi chiamo Alberto e IHforex non mi paga, sono 3 mesi che ho richiesto un prelievo ma non mi pagano. Ho dovuto rivolgermi ad uno studio legale per avere i miei soldi. Qualcuno mi può aiutare?

Alberto,

Start a new thread for your issue here in the Scam Alerts folder. Also, leave a 1 star review if you haven't done so already.

Back