IHforex.com SCAM

gutoparanhos

Recruit
My name is Carlos Paranhos
I worked as a teacher and IB in IHFOREX for many months, and I can prove that many of the clients in Brazil are trying to get the money they earned nass. brokerage operations and fail. they are, Joscelin Maiolo, Maria Aparecida, Gisele Maia, Eduardo Rodrigues. They have too much money to receive, but not the broker liberao value of customers. I ask for help from the Army Peacy Forex Broker for the release values​​.

My Dear, IHforex.com is a BIG SCAM. Not to diminish your hopes but little hope in returning your money.

This broker is blacklisted by the Swiss Financial Authority. Its owner is a theif named Nizar Elemi and Elena Presenti is his assistant or something:p;)

Your nearly only hope & your friends now is all of you File a complaint each here: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

IC3 only deals with complaints involving the USA. Either the company or the victims need to be US based.

See if there's an equivalent place to complain in Brazil regaring internet-based financial fraud.

You are right Pharaoh. Missed that point of must be a US Citizen or living there.

Tried to help but looks like no help will help;) against this Scam Broker.

But gutoparanhos and the others must try by asking for withdrawal again and keeping contact with that broker.

Back