iHforex.com

If they sent you fake swift copies, take those to your bank and ask about how to file wire fraud charges.

iHForex

Master Sergeant:
I do believe these to individuals are working together especially when facts about the account holder are kept a secret (after the fact) and demands for funds to be released are withheld. I also was surprised about the $400,000 credit offered on the account on a $100,000 deposit which is another sign to me that these two individuals have the same agenda >>Fraud<< They explained to me that it was a tactic they would use to attract clients via the view-only side on the MT4 platform. Murad provided me with 100:1 leverage on the entire 500K balance and since he is the account manager on the account I began the trading without any hesitation or concern. The only instructions I was given was not to trade below the 100K water-mark (equity side of the balance). As for YAE taking the $25K+ profit owed to me and not paying me off, I’m at a loss for words. STRANGE! I make these guys money both in Realized Profits and on the spread side and then “Good Bye Charlie” I’m thinking compliance might be questioning their activity or something??? Just an assumption.

The LPOA:
ATTACHED BELOW AS FILE

Hi Tony,

My name is John i represent iHForex.

Can you please provide me with a user name or an account number or any referral to a past account in our firm as I would like to see what exactly was the case in your account .

I am here to solve this issue, it is very important for me to state that iHForex pays each and every of its customer /IB's as long as your trade and your documentation are in order!

Best Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

Hi,

My name is John i represent iHForex
Are you an IB partner of Alexy ?
Can you please provide me with a user name in our system so i could find you.
Regarding your SWIFT i know for a fact that we have payed out all of our Russian IB's as we do with all of our desks IB's so i need to know you name to have a look at that.
iHForex is not in any way or form a Scammers company .
I am here do deal with your claim.

Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

IH Forex is completely not scammers

I am dealing with IH forex . They are excellent, and their support is very high excellent .

I have 4 months dealing with them and always keep in contact with me giving me utomst support .

As to the withdrawl , they sent my a profit and reached my during 3 days in Yemen.

Any one can lose his money ,he or she blames the broker .

I highly recommend Ih forex for all

thanks

Hello John !

I have a problem with IHForex too. My manager is Alexey.

I create withdrawal request 8 january. 2 request - "bank transfer" and "credit card".
My withdrawal request was approved only 24 January. After 4-5 day i have recived money only on my "bank account".
Now is 24 FEBRUARY and i still wait 2500$ to my credit card!
Alexey said me that Money send to my bank 3 weeks ago ( 8 february).

John, may be you told my what the problem? And how long i wait money?

I see that not only i have a problem with IhForex !?

This is second withdraw.. In first time i wait my money only 5-6 days!!! !!!

My account number: 10857

Best Regards Yuriy

hello mr tony i think you are theafer not ihforex becuase you are from lebanon and start of trading for client from sudia arabia
after you taked the money you are escapy and told the client ihforex its take the money so i want to warrning every one from you

oh god ... I worked as an IB at this company ; at the begining evry thing was good ; my clients gut them profits ; an they gave me my comission ; after three months ; no one from my clients could withdrow the money ; they just update the accounts like some of the equity was withגraw ; and when the clients continue to trade they depose the money back as bonuses !
now we are negotiate to close the accounts and to take our money back ; it's like a joke .

oh god ... I worked as an IB at this company ; at the begining evry thing was good ; my clients gut them profits ; an they gave me my comission ; after three months ; no one from my clients could withdrow the money ; they just update the accounts like some of the equity was withגraw ; and when the clients continue to trade they depose the money back as bonuses !
now we are negotiate to close the accounts and to take our money back ; it's like a joke .

I am wondering why it's such a big amount of money in this case.

You had worked as an IB, so it's become more interesting.
and I will keep an eye on this broker.

IHForex is a scam broker who's only interest is in customer's deposit.
Once you have registered on their site, they call you 3-4 times per week to send them money and they promise you all sorts of absurd and unrealistic bonuses, even 100% of your deposit value, while other real brokers like
Saxo Bank,Dukascopy,MIG Bank do not offer such bonuses and never will, its obvious why.
After you made the deposit and you receive your bonus, you start to find out about all kind of weird and impossible conditions which refer to the bonus, like the need to trade 1000 lots or not being allowed to whitdraw any money for a year.
Immediately after sending your money, the problems start appearing : requotes,fake candles.
If you try to whitdraw any money, they call you 10 times to convince you not to whitdraw them , because "good times will come in Forex and you will make imense profit".
If you actually decide to whitdraw them nevertheless, the processing of the whitdrawal request lasts one month and they dont even send you all the money you requested.
And there is no transfer proof or paper, even so, I have obtained one of these and on the transfer notice it wrote that I am a marketing agent of IHF, thus the reason for the transfer.
This means that IHF practices are fraud and tax evasion, because it puts the whitdrawals of the customers as company expenses, fact wich reduces the imposit of the firm.
To be more precise, I will give this example:
- The company has a profit of 10 000 $
- Actual expenses are 2000 $
- Net profit is 8000 $ (depending on the country in wich the firm is registered, it pays a up to 30% imposit on
the 8000)
So they "hire" customers and put the transfer on the sake of company expenditures
If the client whitdraws 10 000 $ they apply the "scam" I showed you.
It results in 12 000 $ company expenses compared to just 10 000 $ profit.So the company is loosing money, and they dont pay any imposit.
But the client, being hired by them, as written on the money transfer paper, if he is being catched by the fiscal authority in his country, he pays a penalty and big imposits, because he didnt declare that he has been hired.
So IHF should be avoided at all costs, they steal money from clients accounts, they offer absurd bonuses,they practice fraud,tax evasion and more importantly, they dont give money back to people.
For more information and proof about their scam schemes and to see what others have to say about it, check this link :
IHForex SCAM Evidence | REAL EVIDENCE

Back