IHForex - UFXbank : Same team ?

athenafx

AthenaFx Representative
Many of you know various stories about those 2 companies.

For your information, IHForex claims to have headquarters in Switzerland.

However they are not registered and the Swiss financial market supervisory authority (FINMA) put them on black list.

check this : FINMA - Details

Furthermore, you may not know that if you try to trace the route to ihforex.com then you will find ufxbank.com

I guess that they forgot to change the name of the router.

Take a look at the picture.

tracertIHForexStart.jpg

tracertIHForex.jpg

Hello AthenaFx,

Regarding FINMA authorization we have never stated that we have FINMA authorization any were at our site or on the web Further more we are not interested in getting a FINMA authorization at this point as there are thousands of regulatory entities around the world. We have picked what we think is the best for our operations. I am very happy to state that in this days we are in contact with FSA offices in order to get an FSA authorization.

As for our office at Route de Crassier 7 CH -1262 Eysins I invite you to come and visit us as wall as I am inviting you to pick up the phone and call us at our Switzerland number +41 31 528 0269 and ask for me I will be more then happy to talk with you.

Now on another note it seams that you have a bone to pick with iHForex, couldn't you find a better way to promote your brand then going around and slandering other brands?
(That’s just sad really).

As for your claim that iHForex are related in any way to ufxbank.com is very funny, showed that to my office co-workers we had a good laugh so thanks for that. we would love to be a part of ufxbank or retailed to them so thanks for the complement.

Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

Doesn't running a forex broker from Switzerland legally require FINMA registration?

Hi Pharaoh,

Absolutely.

They need FINMA authorization to operate as a broker from Switzerland.

They also need to have a registered company in Switzerland.

The map on their web site shows that the swiss address is used for every office location but there is no IHforex company in Switzerland.

You may also notice that these guys use a router in the UFXbank name then dare to say that they are not related. What a coincidence !

Mr Smith provides a phone number with the area code 31 but it should be 22 at Eysins.

The 31 area code is for Bern area.

Where are you Mr Smith ?

What is your company registration number for your headquarters in Switzerland ?

What is your VAT registration number ?

Do you have swiss customers ?

We must be vigilant to not let various companies illegally use the swiss reputation.

Last edited:
Hi Pharaoh and Athenafx,
I am happy that most of the time when i go in to forex peace army i am handling your claims and don't have much if any from our clients that means that we are doing a good job.

As for your cleams:

1) Athenafx i would strongly advise you to go and check your facts before posting them .
The ip of our company and the ip of UFXbank are not the same it is under the same cluster of ip range which means that we are using the same third party server hosting company in London. If what you were saying was right then we would have the same ip.

2) "They need FINMA authorization to operate as a broker from Switzerland. They also need to have a registered company in Switzerland"
Once you are registered as a broker company in Switzerland you need to have a FIMMA authorization that is right BUT FOR THE LAST TIME we don't want to have FIMMA authorization as we don't need it we don't accept any Swiss citizens we don't work as a broker in Switzerland we only have A physical office in Switzerland just like we have offices in other places around the world .

Now this concerns you Athenafx you have repeatedly slandered iHForex name again and again. We are going to press charges against your company Athenafx which you represent.
John Smith
Customer Relations

1/ non sense. You are using an equipment in the name of UFXbank

2/ You cannot tell the world that your headquarters are in Switzerland because you need to have a company or a branch office registered in Switzerland if you would like to do that.

By the way you claim that your address is "route de Crassier, 7 Eysins 1262"

However at this address, there is REGUS which is one of the world's largest provider of VIRTUAL offices.

Here is the link : Regus > - Eysins Terre Bonne Business Park

Virtual offices starting at CHF 119.- Regus > Résultats de la recherche de Bureaux Virtuels

Your threats did not scare us and your behavior will be reported to FINMA.

Existing and potential customers have the right to know that there are no IHforex headquarters in Switzerland.

Last edited:
1) we are not using an equipment in the name of UFXbank we and UFXbank are not related in any way shape or form and for that miss leading information that you are posting again and again we will press charges against your company. I am not trying to scare you at all i am just informing you.

2) Yes we do have a Regus office and the last time i have check that it was legal. we choose to keep an office in Switzerland for the sake of strategic cooperation with other European company’s and we are allowed to do so, once again we don’t except any Swiss customers.

I do want to thank you for bringing to my intension that the fact that we have writhen in our site page that our headquarters office is in Switzerland may Couse confusion with our customers in order to resolve that we have changed the info of our main office in our web site to our office in Turkey.

And to answer your next question No we don't except Turkeys customers. :)

Thank you very much for your modifications.

You also need to modify the address in your terms and conditions and on the locations map then everything will be right.

Back