IHForex - UFXbank : Same team ?

IHForex

Dear Mr. Smith,

We all know that IHForex is the same team as UFXbank and UFXmarkets.

tell your IT guys to change the routing cause I keep getting "mail.ufxbank.com {89.191.198.145}

Mr Smith (next time try to pick up a name that sounds less fake)- I well known the methods you using to scam people in the forex market- creating new brand every few month and get people money without paying them..

also know where you are operating from.

I suggest you the follow:

stop spamming this forum and stop lieing. if you wont do it, my next step will be publishing all the evidence I have, including the facebook and linkedin accounts of the real people behind those companies.

and Mr. Smith- B E L I E V E me i know everything!

It's just the begining it's not the end

Please post some of those message headers.

Dear Pharaoh,

I sited long time on the fans and saw how those kind of companies scamming, cheating and stealing people money.

I will give IHforex, UFXbank and UFXmarkets additional last chance.

I think that there is enough posts and reviews that should keep away client from depositing in those companies.

Pharaoh, the right thing to do is to expose the bunch of scammers in front the authorities (Police, regulator, IRS etc.). believe that those guys know how to hide behind lawyers, stroke companies and other people.

I'm very close to get evidence that wont help them in court. I can guarantee you that this is just the beginning!

I'm waiting now for Mr.Smith reply

pic 1.jpgpic2.jpg

Hi Forexia,

In order to meet your claims our IT department has done an investigation.
I have added 2 pic ‘s that I will explain there mining:

1) The ip that you have listed here used to belong to UFXbank in the past and the DNS recorded as stayed like that since then .we have bought this range of ip’s from a company that we take 3rd party services that are named Y-Tec. Y-Tec states that UFXbank are not or ever been there clients they have bought this cluster of ip ‘s from a hosting company in England. Which means that the link between the ip and there site was before Y-Tec bought this range of ip’s .

2) The Sec screen shot shows that UFXbank are not using this ip to send out mailing and I invite you to do ping to mail.UFXbak and you will see that it shows a deferent ip from ours .what shows that this DNS record is an old one that haven’t updated because they don’t use it that ip.

Regards
John Smith

So IH was out shopping for IP addresses and completely accidentally picked up one that pointed to a competing brokerage's mail server. Then, somehow IH forgot to update the records and used it for their own mail server.

Such an amazing coincidence. :p

I wonder what UFX Bank's IT team would say about all of this.

Lol!

Honestly it sound like a really good fairy tail. I don't know which story is better- the IP story by Mr. Smith or the black seo provided by Mr. Toledano form UFX

Hi Forexia,
I just discovered I just got robbed by UFX bank. When I started withdrawal from my account last week, they started making all reasons so I could not withdraw from my account. That's when I found this site.
I support you all along in nailing down these thieves. There are a lot of people not knowing this site and they just got robbed of their money, like myself.
I just want to stop them as soon as possible so they dont victimize more people. They should be jailed, if not lynched to death!. At best, they should be out of business ASAP.
Please let me know if I can be of help. I have all the proofs of their thievery.

Angalakan,

Go ahead and start a separate discussion thread about your issue here in Scam Alerts. Also, make sure to leave a nice shiny 1 star review is your issue isn't fixed quickly.

Hi Forexia,
I just discovered I just got robbed by UFX bank. When I started withdrawal from my account last week, they started making all reasons so I could not withdraw from my account. That's when I found this site.
I support you all along in nailing down these thieves. There are a lot of people not knowing this site and they just got robbed of their money, like myself.
I just want to stop them as soon as possible so they dont victimize more people. They should be jailed, if not lynched to death!. At best, they should be out of business ASAP.
Please let me know if I can be of help. I have all the proofs of their thievery.

Dear Angalakan,

please elaborate more about you case with full details in new thread.

1. how much you deposit?
2. how much your current account value?
3. which payment instrument you used?

also, pls attach all the mails you sent them or online chats.

Back