• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
Ho perso anche tutto il 35k, eppure sono stato informato sul tuo sito che ha detto con diversi messaggi ha sostenuto che era tutto ok, ci aiuta a ottenere i nostri soldi indietro

Gentlemen,

Please be informed that company IIInvestments.com is a SCAM!

Today, they lost all my funds by one order. The amount of lose is EUR-7,971.53

I would be grateful, if you could provide any assistance in my funds returning.

Yours sincerely,

Viktor.
Gentlemen,

Yours sincerely,

Viktor.

I lost 20.000 euro in one day with one bitcoin trade. Unbelievable !
Two weeks ago I added 7000 euro to my balance and it's all gone.

First of all thanks to D3Boost / bha2.mshni2 for sticking around here and posting on FPA to help other members,
despite beeing banned. I have to admit that at first I was tempted by i2, but his postings opened my eyes.
So I started my own due diligence to find and post here anything suspicious. Sorry for anyone who lost money with i2.
But I hope also that many other FPA-users were prevented from investing due the warnings in this thread.
I just wish I would have posted with a more straightforward language like DBboost, but I didn't want get banned from FPA.

And I wished that the other FPA-members would have been more cooperative.
I asked before to post here how much of which strategies you guys are using with whatever broker,
and to link them with myfxbook. So other FPA-members could check if everything was OK.
But all we ever got as answer was some unknown Liquidity Provider and and partial FXCM.

That doesn't explain why a company that has different funds for different risk levels and supposedly deposits its client funds with different brokers should hit all its investors wiped out.
Are FXCM supposed to be one the brokerages affiliated with or used by I2 Investments?

I was also surprised to read that 85-95% of the Portfolio was whiped out with one brokerage.
I thought that they used several different brokers with individual personal accounts.

I don't have evidence how they scammed, but I believe the answer lies in the opening post #1
Why does i2 (which is not the broker) give you the bank account number of the brokerage?
With my managed accounts, it was always the broker to give me the bank account number, never a Signal Provider or IB.
I believe the money of the investors was sent directly in their i2 personal bank accounts, never segregated.
They moved a little part of the money in a real broker like FXCM,
the rest 85%-95% was probably PAMM with another broker, but under their name,
Just a theory...

I contacted FXCM through their online chat service. I asked them about I2 Investments. This was their reply:

XCM - John P: Hi, Alan Nunn. Welcome to FXCM's Live Chat Support. My name is
FXCM - John P, Please allow me a moment to review your first question.I am not sure what you are referring to we have no affiliation with I2 Investments. And we do not offer Bitcoin trading
Me: Ok. Thanks, They ceased trading today and claimed that you were on of their affiliate brokers.They do forex trading as well
FXCM - John P: Ok thank you for letting us know I will report this to my management team

Aghhhh.
Lost 77% on my Moderate/Conservative setting yesterday on BTCUSD. I am so bummed, this was one of the better Managed FX programs I stayed in for too long.

These programs never last. I look at FPA Performance Testing every single week and look for the best programs to join and most last 6-12 months, sometimes a couple years like this one. Doesn't make them a scam, just the reality of hyper aggressive trading... I can report I did get my wd via btc literally 6 hrs after they "discontinued trading services".

Lesson to all... Withdraw profits regularly if you are going to gamble in these types of programs or any SocialTraders like Etoro or even the FPA verified tests at where both 99% fall apart.

Anyone with good Managed FX account doing 5-10% a month please PM me.... thank you. : )

I contacted FXCM through their online chat service. I asked them about I2 Investments. This was their reply:

XCM - John P: Hi, Alan Nunn. Welcome to FXCM's Live Chat Support. My name is
FXCM - John P, Please allow me a moment to review your first question.I am not sure what you are referring to we have no affiliation with I2 Investments. And we do not offer Bitcoin trading
Me: Ok. Thanks, They ceased trading today and claimed that you were on of their affiliate brokers.They do forex trading as well
FXCM - John P: Ok thank you for letting us know I will report this to my management team

That is the Algo Program. (FX Only) at FXCM.
The other programs were with LP and their API brokers that had BTCUSD trading.
Also, don't believe a chat operation will give out public info like that. That is highly unusual.
My 5K I left in the BTC traded account is gone and I have learned my lesson. :(
I was about to refer a family member to this program as well as Nordhill's Saint Vincent brokerage.
I think I will hold off on both now. :/

Hello Everyone,
Sorry to hear about your losses. I also invested with IIinvestments. We are already starting a legal investigation with the aim of recovering our lost funds. We urge everyone to join us. Please contact me via e-mail and provide details of your losses, ie. date account opened and amount(s) deposited. The more people that join us the faster the investigation will conclude. There are no funds to pay for the investigation, so don't worry about further expense. I hope to hear from you all soon. I shall be posting this message across various online forums.

Gentlemen,

Yours sincerely,

Viktor.

Hello Everyone,
Sorry to hear about your losses. I also invested with IIinvestments. We are already starting a legal investigation with the aim of recovering our lost funds. We urge everyone to join us. Please contact me via e-mail and provide details of your losses, ie. date account opened and amount(s) deposited. The more people that join us the faster the investigation will conclude. There are no funds to pay for the investigation, so don't worry about further expense. I hope to hear from you all soon. I shall be posting this message across various online forums.

Back