• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
I invested $85,000 by trading from unregulated brokers, I was feel agitated about my situation, even find my life in a difficult time to withdrawal from my broker account. Now, God have send me a helper that helped me recover all my money. I’m surprise to recover all my lost funds from my scam brokers. This is real; many have being giving testimonies about retrieving all their lost funds contact me on janetwilsonthethief241 at letmestealmoremoneyfromyou.com and I will guide you on simple steps to take in getting your lost fund back.

FPA Forums Team Note: Recovery Room Scammers are looking for victims. Be careful of anyone making a post like this.

Hello all,

In order to help innocent and gullible investors in this scam.

I have crafted out the flow, and hope to assist you guys or the authority to find out who are the real beneficial owners behind this masterpiece scam.

From the bank perspective, it is very likely they don't know this is a brokerage firm.

Its also very likely the money have already been washed out overseas through many layers.

Regards,

Step 1:
Please email to Financial Services Authority <info@svgfsa.com> to request for beneficial owners of 23517 IBC 2016 - Asking for the possibility of global fx scam, pay $ if u need to buy the company profile to directly purchase with Wilfred services Ltd.

Report to SVG FSA that this company is associated with iiinvestment scam

Step 2:
Trace who owns Dynamic Technology Ltd with the correct IBC number 23517 IBC 2016 Not 23519

Once we find out who is the beneficial owners, we can extend the trace

Attachments

• scam1.JPG
    scam1.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 2
  • scam2.JPG
    scam2.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 2
  • scam 3.JPG
    scam 3.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 2
Firstly, I really don't mean to say this in any negativity - just realness from being in the industry.

I have worked with many CY brokerages (Cyprus/EU Regulation) over the years and have found that any legal actions against these firms is a complete waste of time. Huge upfront legal cost, takes years, and then, how do you collect judgment?

The suggestion one may be able to sue a Saint Vincent corporation successfully and recover funds, is just never going to happen in my humble opinion.

I recommend asking them where your funds were being traded, and contact that brokerage to verify the loss.

These lawyers claiming to be able to sue Saint Vincent, Marshall Island, or Vnauatu companies are complete liars. Just think about it.

Just my .02

dynamicsoftwaretech.com/

This is the company that owns the UK one.

The website dynamicsoftwaretech.com is owned and operated by Dynamic Technology Ltd ,a company duly incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines , registration number: 23517 IBC 2016, address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont 1510, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines.

Hello Everyone,
Sorry to hear about your losses. I also invested with IIinvestments. We are already starting a legal investigation with the aim of recovering our lost funds. We urge everyone to join us. Please contact me via e-mail and provide details of your losses, ie. date account opened and amount(s) deposited. The more people that join us the faster the investigation will conclude. There are no funds to pay for the investigation, so don't worry about further expense. I hope to hear from you all soon. I shall be posting this message across various online forums.

I opened my account on March 23 2017. I invested 15,000 which has been lost. Please let me know about any details in regards to the investigation. Thanks

Update - We now have many investors from across the Forums, if you have not done so already please contact me at the address below.

Hello Everyone,
Sorry to hear about your losses. I also invested with IIinvestments. We are already starting a legal investigation with the aim of recovering our lost funds. We urge everyone to join us. Please contact me via e-mail and provide details of your losses, ie. date account opened and amount(s) deposited. The more people that join us the faster the investigation will conclude. There are no funds to pay for the investigation, so don't worry about further expense. I hope to hear from you all soon. I shall be posting this message across various online forums.

For Legal action against IIinvestments please contact me MarkLeaver @ Gmx.com

Update - We now have many investors from across the Forums, if you have not done so already please contact me at the address below.

Hello Everyone,

For Legal action against IIinvestments please contact me MarkLeaver @ Gmx.com

I looked on the website for their "regulator". I searched for I2 Investments.

brokerdealercompliance.org/?s=I2+Investments

I² investments – Fund Manager – Registration 2013
Voluntarily Withdrawn 1.9.2017

Assuming that BDC is legitimate (which Im sure nobody but Downtrend is gullible enough to believe), and that I2 Investments genuinely lost money to a bad margin call, why would there be such a notice on the BDC website?

I am afraid I have verified with brokerage that trade is indeed real and our funds are indeed in huge DD.
I met Mr. Mervyn Yang in KL a year ago and he is a good man and would never have tried to intentionally lose client fund.

This is so very sad. BTC market is so dangerous. I will avoid it in future now.

Back