• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company

WilsonW

Corporal
This is spring off of https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/broker-dealer-compliance.48778/ where the link talks about the "regulator" i2 investment uses. And this thread talks about i2 investment itself

i2 investment portal at https://iiinvestments.com

I have managed to opened a basic (minimal) account that requires investment of EURO3k though I have yet to fund it, still carrying on my due diligence along the way.

On its funding instruction page, the investor supposed to fund to
Beneficiary name: Ansbacher Limited
Bank Name: Deutsche Bank AG
Bank Address: Taunusanlage 12, Frankfurt, 60262, Germany

Doing a search on "Ansbacher Limited" seemed to return very limited result but mostly on this Ansbacher (Bahamas) Limited. Are they somehow related? Can anyone shine more light on this?

In the portal also lists its being powered by MT5 which I have very little knowledge in.

Attachments

• 07feb2017funding_instruction.png
    07feb2017funding_instruction.png
    271 KB · Views: 5
  • 07feb2017portal_look.png
    07feb2017portal_look.png
    404.3 KB · Views: 3
Yes, had a €10K Eur account since last year that's grown exponentially. It's a phenomenal service. They use Deutsche Bank in Germany actually through an institutional brokerage. You're looking at the wrong information I think.
Also, they present at some of the expos and do an amazing job explaining the way they trade versus other funds.

The growth is very consistently 12-20% per month. You won't make some 100% a month like these EAs you see advertised around, but the returns are awesome and support, etc as well.

I have opened Gold account with I² and had about 16% return the last 6 weeks since the account was established.
I will report again in a couple months with my results. Customer service also replies VERY fast to all queries. I am thinking of becoming an IB for them if things continue as well as their historical verified stats. :)

So good to see positive responses from investors with i2 investment. But it has been bad news for me as i2 investment wouldn't accept me due to nationality restriction. Read the attachment for details.

Well, I have to KIV this investment till they re-open to my market.

Attachments

• 08feb2017malaysian_investors_not_accepted_temporarily.png
    08feb2017malaysian_investors_not_accepted_temporarily.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
If they are using a German bank, I think in inquiry with German financial regulators would be reasonable.

If they are using a German bank, I think in inquiry with German financial regulators would be reasonable.

Recent news from ii investment about this German bank - Deutsche Bank for your comment

Attachments

• feb2017newsletter_about_deutsche_bank.png
    feb2017newsletter_about_deutsche_bank.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 5
Does anyone have direct experience of these Managed FX / commodity guys? IIInvestments.com

I've searched the site / discussions but am surprised they're not mentioned - either as a scam or as the real deal.

Equally, the 'regulator' they cite: Broker Dealer Compliance: brokerdealercompliance.org - no mentions of them here either?

I suspect a rat - but just double-checking.

Last edited:
Back