• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
Good returns are good and all, however has anyone tried withdrawing their funds from their respective accounts?

No issues ever. Always good to w/d profits as a test of the Brokers in this industry. I2 is especially fast I find.

No issues ever. Always good to w/d profits as a test of the Brokers in this industry. I2 is especially fast I find.
Hi Floriano, are you still trading with 12 iiinvestments? And are the returns still matching their published results? Thanks, Neil

I have opened Gold account with I² and had about 16% return the last 6 weeks since the account was established.
I will report again in a couple months with my results. Customer service also replies VERY fast to all queries. I am thinking of becoming an IB for them if things continue as well as their historical verified stats. :)
Hi, how are you going with 12 iiinvestments, are their results still consistent with their published results?
thanks, Neil

Hi Floriano, are you still trading with 12 iiinvestments? And are the returns still matching their published results? Thanks, Neil

Go to the live discussions and read bha2.mshni2's post

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/iiinvestments-com.49299/

He/she has gone through a lot of trouble to do proper due diligence and that is investigative journalism at its purest...it's a Ponzi scheme and the person who is running it is paying to top or rather first investors out however he is waiting for when the schools of fish are starting to bit before he pulls the net... not worth it

First, you're clearly a competitor from your screen name to bash them.
So your bias is apparent.

Second, they trade at well-known regulated MT5 brokerages.
So you're completely off base and clueless.

...good luck...don't come crying...

Did you even do your own due diligence...the person running the show is paying for good PR and even reviews on fpa...but anyhoo...

You obviously still new in the game

Uhm... I have been here since 2014 on FPA and am a respected member.
You've been here 7 days. No offense mate.

These aggressive Managed FX programs are HUGE risk for sure and obviously do not last more then 2-6 years on average in my opinion.

But they traders do have good intentions here I believe and I trust the brokerages they work with as I have direct MetaTrader5 accounts.
And, you have to look at Forex as a gamblers market.

Nobody is here to make 10% a year as a real account manager at Goldman or Barclays would.

This is an aggressive market. Happy trading.

It's always funny to see competitors call other companies a scam when they offer the same service type and are clearly bias. LOL. :D

Hi Downtrend,
Pharaoh messaged me and told me to try and catch you this way.
Just checking to see if you got the conversation messages I have sent you?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hope you have a happy day.
Cheers mate.

Back