• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Guys,
Has anyone got any updated info bad or good on I2?
Anyone notice in the verified results changed for either April or May? They had two lower months around 7% now one of the two months has shot ip to 14%??

Anyone notice in the verified results changed for either April or May? They had two lower months around 7% now one of the two months has shot ip to 14%??

Don't know.
Can anyone link the own live broker account to myfxbook or fxblue?

I sent them a email, this is their answer.....

The brokerages that we trade alongside with include Forex.com (GAIN Capital Group), ADS Securities, Think Markets, Barclays Wealth, ACM Gold, IG Markets, and a few other commodity clearing groups as well.

So you do not have to send funds to all brokerages, we use a Liquidity Provider to receive the funds where they work directly with these brokerages. We do not handle any client funds or have any access to your funds. When your account is funded, funds are wired to their accounts in Tier-1 Banks in your region. You can learn more at: LiquidityProvider.com, SwissQuote, FxOpen, etc. which are the three primary firms we utilize.

Some clients do ask us if they can deposit funds directly in their current account at "XYZ brokerage", we cannot facilitate these requests because we trade multiple instruments that no one brokerage has, and it would also not be possible for our traders to keep 100s of platforms open at a time. (There are of course literally thousands of brokerages in the world). This is by far the safest, fastest, and most professional system we have found for running a multi-asset, FX, Commodity, and alternative instrument investment fund over the last four years.

This is especially a favorable trading environment now with the recent developments of the two largest brokerages being caught in a major fraud scandal (FXCM Shut Down. and Alpari Insolvency). Meaning, we don't trade all funds at one clearing firm - risking capital at the hands of only one firm's directors.

After reading the message, I still don't quite understand several things.

1) Does each customer have only one personal broker account
or does each customer have several accounts with different brokers?
(because of the multiple instruments mentioned above)
2) Where are the personal funds kept for trading? Personal broker account? Liquidity provider?
3) Does each customer have a personal account with the liqudity provider?
(I'm not very familiar with the concept of a liquidity provider, never had to use one)

@downtrend
Were you able to fund your FXCM account directly or did you have to send funds to the Bahamas as well?

It's simple. You can pick a retail broker or their direct API Liquidity Gateway.
They are on a bunch of the social trading eco platforms too. Just contact the company directly, why post here?
The OP is clearly confused as they aren't the company he set up a poll for even lol.

I do not get all of the trades at FXCM - only spot FX - they have different PAMMs at brokers, their own Liquidity Providers, and social trading stuff you can pick.

It's not as easy to trade Commodities or Cryptos as it is to trade Spot FX only. I like FXCM personally so I've left my account here.

A lot of people like zulu/ayondo too but a lot of people hate them too. Can't win, so that reply makes perfect sense to me quite frankly.

Happy trading! :)

It's simple. You can pick a retail broker or their direct API Liquidity Gateway.
They are on a bunch of the social trading eco platforms too. Just contact the company directly, why post here?
The OP is clearly confused as they aren't the company he set up a poll for even lol.

Like Pharaoh & bha2.mshni2, me too I have some concerns about this company.
And we all now how many scam companies have been discussed on FPA.
I still think it's odd to offer a support phone number in Germany and Austria,
and having a office in Vienna, Austria.... but no one seems to speak German.
Still, I don't want to miss an investment opportunity. I'm just trying to be extra careful. (or paranoid)

I opened a i2-silver-account for 3K and received a request to send 3K to KBH Andelskasse in Denmark for Moorwand Ltd in the UK.
This is strange, because a few days ago I understood that Swissquote Prime will be the liquidity provider for my country.
Thy didn't ask me for any ID yet, nore did I receive any LPOA to sign yet.

So far no-one at i2investments did answer my question where the money will be kept for trading.
I think it's fair enough to ask for a personal broker account number before transferring any money, or not?
Just in case i2 will suddenly close next week... how does one get the money back if one doesn't know where the money is?

Just contact the company directly, why post here?
Well, that's why this forum is for, isn't it? Posting here and ask for help if necessary, or to exchange experience..
They are on a bunch of the social trading eco platforms too.
I have experience with several social platforms too, like Collecive2, Zulutrade, Wikifolio.
But there I had a personal broker account & LPOA before I did sent any money.

Hi there Downtrend,

I see from a recent post that you are now an IB for i2 investments.
I have sent you conversations asking about this company, and about signing up to them through you, but have not had a reply yet. You seem to be a hard person to get hold of.
I would really appreciate it if you could reply to my conversations, as I am keen to find out more about your experience with this company.
Thanks mate. I hope to hear from you soon.

About my concerns with i2....

There is not much information to be found about any of the Key Leadership Team members in connection with investments or trading.
Usually one can find at least a little bit information in the Internet about people. (News, Xing, Facebook, investment forums etc).

If you have any information about those members, please feel free to link it in the forum..

Just Mr. Reuben King has some records in connection with the dissolved Global Alternative Investments.
Not much else. But I found another picture of Mr. Reuben King (hidden) within the i2-website.

This is the published pic

https://iiinvestments.com/images/about-us-reuben.png

This is the hidden pic

https://iiinvestments.com/images/about-us-reuben.jpg

Do you see any resemblance? ;)

One thing that puzzled me is the name of the CEO, Jürgen Muller
Since I speak German, I know that Jürgen is a very common name in Germany & Austria.
and Müller is also a very common family name in Germany & Austria, but not Muller (without the Umlaut).

It's possible that the family name Muller (without Umlaut) is used in Luxembourg or Netherlands or UK,
but then you don't combine it with the typical German Jürgen (with Umlaut).
So, you either have Jürgen Müller or you have Jurgen Muller.

You're way off...

1. Go to their About Us page - clearly, that's a photo of TWO DIFFERENT employees.

2. The "Global" company isn't a UK Company. Where does it say they are a UK Company? Clearly it's an IBC.
The "Disollved" entity you referenced isn't even relevant to them, it's a company with the same name that was in the UK years ago.

Back