• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
I'd like to see some myfxbook or fxblue redords myself.
There are many supporters or investors of i2 on FPA,
but no one posted their own indipendent results yet.

I don't know about this one.
Forexverified.com has been around many years before i2.
I couldn't find anything in the Whois showing that Forexverified.com belongs to i2.

Can you please post the proof?

The only strange thing is that they claim to be around since 2007,
but the website was registered on 2009-02-15. Still, many years before i2.
They also have their own (bad) results on myfxbook since 2011.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexverified

My bad the info isn't on the WhoIs site, but yes ForexVerified is indeed owned by the same person/group that owns i2 Investments, check the intel here : "He manages a few other scam forex websites and was looking to get cheap logos for his other websites. Some of the other website he manages are DYNAMIC FX FUND andFOREXVERIFIED.COM https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/45-logo-design-for-fund-management-company.2234797/ " taken from Bha2.mshni (I think, im not sure if the name is correct), this is actually one of the very few who dug deep enough to uncover the ugly truth about this company, and ask yourself this,, Why does a review company that claims to review Trading EA's, systems and etc by installing their EA to a platform so it can gather data and upload the legitimate info about the strength, weakness and overall performance of that system being reviewed, but fails to do so on the i2 Investment's profile?? Which by the way is the ONLY fund managing firm/company that is reviewed there?? And coincidentally, it is also THE ONLY profile that has it's data in png format, which means you cannot see trades taken, time , P&L etc, you only get what you're given. Honestly if you still stand behind this company you DESERVE TO GET SCAMMED because there are just too many red flags for me....did i forget to mention they claimed they won the China Fx Expo award for 2017 before the ceremony was even held? wake up people, this is a classic Ponzi.

Oh lets get back to the classic excuse "If they were scammers we would see many bad reviews"
1. They were caught buying reviews
2. I noticed profiles on reviewing sites on their websites with the exact same comment, quite shady, just go on read all the reviews on those sites on their links, you will see.

3. Funny how for 2 full years we had no reviews at all about this site, now that people are asking, they are flooding in.

They have Myfxbook for their FX stuff, and you can't use Myfxbook for Crypto or Commodity non SPOT.

They also have no complaints for a company in business two + years that is impressive.

Why would they act desperate for your 3K? You should be harpy they dont hard sell...

Binary brokers call me daily begging for 250 USD deposit so they can pitch for more later once funds are depleted.

Good fx funds dont want 3K clients because they make like 100€ a month in performance fees from you and smaller clients expect to get rich overnight.

Trust me I know, I use to work for broker in UAE.

They have Myfxbook for their FX stuff, and you can't use Myfxbook for Crypto or Commodity non SPOT.

They also have no complaints for a company in business two + years that is impressive.

Why would they act desperate for your 3K? You should be harpy they dont hard sell...

Binary brokers call me daily begging for 250 USD deposit so they can pitch for more later once funds are depleted.

Good fx funds dont want 3K clients because they make like 100€ a month in performance fees from you and smaller clients expect to get rich overnight.

Trust me I know, I use to work for broker in UAE.

No I beg to disagree, professionalism beats everything especially when dealing with money, did you seriously just laud them for being rude at a potential customer just because I asked simple questions?? you sound just like one of them, and quite frankly you are suspect with the way you seem to know how they operate, Rich or not, you are supposed to respect your customers and answer all their questions because I'll be giving you my money!!! Because with your logic if we were to ask questions at a garage about a car we want to buy you mean the garage owner should just brag about how he doesn't need our money and kick us out?? That just smells fishy for me and it sounded like a person who couldn't answer basic questions.

Secondly the MyFxbook records that are there did not even have the company's name, when I asked about them they said I should check again and abracadabra they magically appeared, some still make no mention of i2 Investments.

Thirdly, the nonsense about no bad review is ridiculous, because they've HAD NO REVIEW for the past 2 years, they only popped up recently and then people started asking about them, then the reviews started rolling in, from an excellent trading firm I'd expect waves of good reviews on every reviewing site, but all I can see on most review sites is the same generic reviews copied and pasted, and too little for their unbelievable track record of 600% ROI PA.

I'm sorry but I'll simply not buy into this bs of why they do not have a myfxbook, because if they managed to do it on THEIR OWN SITE FXVERIFIED surely they can request Myfxbook to create a special track record for them right? you cannot come up with that excuse buddy if they did it on their own review site, which by the way is like cheating, because if you look at it, that data on their FXVERIFIED was manually added, which means there was some human interaction and they could easily manipulate the returns however they want, and only show the good stuff to get more people join and then collapse this Ponzi, if they are so rich as you claim why are they also associating themselves with MLM scams?? a millionaire forex trader would never even bother with that crap, stop fooling us brother these are smoking mirrors, Their Auditor is nowhere to be found, Myfxbook cannot be connected...seems like too many excuses for me.

Hi there,

I would like to hear from anyone out there who has had dealings with i2 Investments? Good or bad.
There have been a few posters that have said they would keep us updated on their experience, but none have followed through with their updates.
I have read all the other threads here on i2 and have started conversations with all posters that I could make contact with, but have only got replies from those wanting to find out more info.
I have not had a reply from any posters that have invested with the company, other than one guy that replied and said that he didn't want to talk to me about it. Strange? He has posted a lot of positives about the company, but would not discuss it with me via "conversations".
A lot of the other posters that have given 5 star ratings are guests and non contactable.

I have had a major turning point in my life lately. I have separated from my wife of 34 years, then I was badly injured in an accident and I am unable to physically work, so I have also lost my job.
Things have been pretty bad for me.
When I found out about i2 Investments, I thought I had found the answer to my prayers,
I started doing the necessary Due Diligence on them, only to find several sites with damning writing about them, something I was not expecting to find. There were also sites with positives about them, but they appear to have just copied the same stuff and have just written it in their reviews.

I have emailed i2 with my concerns about these negative reviews, asking to be able to make contact with clients, but was told..... "We do have many clients in Asia Pacific I can refer you to but quite frankly it's just not worth our time to arrange these meetings for one retail client. I'm sorry. "
I also contacted their accountant in Australia, but he was very non committal, as you would expect.

What I would really like is to get some replies from anyone that has either positive or negative dealings with i2 investments, so I can make an informed decision about them before diving in.
To those posters that were going to give us updates, please update us.
I'm sure, by reading the threads about i2, that there are many others that would also like answers.

Thanks everyone for taking your time reading this ramble.
Hopefully, we will get some answers to our questions.

Hope you all have a happy weekend.
Cheers, Steve.

I have never tried them, as you know in or previous conversations, but I replied to you with trader's names that could actually help you in either forex trading or account management, What I don't like about this trading firm is that they don't even have an office, if they would shut down you'd kiss your money goodbye, please invest in yourself, and also consider the traders I told you about, people who actually want to help others and have a verified track record!! or if you think learning is a hassle you could pay for their copier service which is around 30% per month, but they do get good returns as well, and the best thing about it is that they do not have access to your money!!!

To those with good reviews it would really help if you provided us with proof that indeed you have an account with them, show us your withdrawal processing etc, not just words, no offence, at this point I really do not trust i2 Investments, so your help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have posted many times I've had good experience and received pretty good returns. But you should look at the reviews from real customers on their review page because most people don't come back to check forum threads who aren't regular FPA users. And like previous user said, just always remember it's aggressive FX Fund and not some guaranteed bond like a bank. If you ate very scared of losing money in Forex, don't invest.
That is not against I2 but just the nature of a highly volatile market that has massive potential for big win or big loss.

Happy trading!
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13445/iiinvestments-managed-forex

1. They do have a Myfxbook and Fxstat for MT4 systems. Read their website. Clear as day.

2. Zero negative reviews and tons of positives going back years.

3. Myself and other with no issues w/d from any of their Brokers like FXCM etc.

Sorry mate but you sound like someone who just wants to complain. And 3k to invest but you want to talk to them on the phone? Come on. Do the math! That's like $50 in fees and you expect to be treated like billionaire investor? Be real.

My bad the info isn't on the WhoIs site, but yes ForexVerified is indeed owned by the same person/group that owns i2 Investments, check the intel here : "He manages a few other scam forex websites and was looking to get cheap logos for his other websites. Some of the other website he manages are DYNAMIC FX FUND andFOREXVERIFIED.COM https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/45-logo-design-for-fund-management-company.2234797/ " taken from Bha2.mshni (I think, im not sure if the name is correct), this is actually one of the very few who dug deep enough to uncover the ugly truth about this company, and ask yourself this,,

Well, you wrote "THEIR OWN SITE FXVERIFIED which they tried to deny, but thanks to Whois"
That's why I checked in the Whois and also into the internet archives. Nada.

There are many claims by bha2.mshni2, but those links don't work. Also the link you posted above.
I'd like to see some actual working links with a proof of the claims. Maybe he can upload it again.

Why does a review company that claims to review Trading EA's, systems and etc by installing their EA to a platform so it can gather data and upload the legitimate info about the strength, weakness and overall performance of that system being reviewed, but fails to do so on the i2 Investment's profile?? Which by the way is the ONLY fund managing firm/company that is reviewed there?? And coincidentally, it is also THE ONLY profile that has it's data in png format, which means you cannot see trades taken, time , P&L etc, you only get what you're given.

I don't know, ask ForexVerified.

I had other Managed Accounts, where the brokerage (Interactive Brokers) didn't allow to connect to myfxbook.
So, the data had to be inserted manually.

Honestly if you still stand behind this company you DESERVE TO GET SCAMMED because there are just too many red flags for me....

That's not a nice thing to write.

If you read my previous posts, you would have realized that I'm trying to dig deeper myself,
For my taste, there isn't enough clear information on the i2 website, it's not transparent.

So far I have opened an account with i2, but they closed it again.
They wrote that at the moment they don't take new customers from my country.
Which is actually a positive thing. Scammers wouldn't deny new customers.

did i forget to mention they claimed they won the China Fx Expo award for 2017 before the ceremony was even held? wake up people, this is a classic Ponzi.

I don't know about this one, if it's true... then it is a red flag.
There is no information to be found on the China FX Expo website about any awards.

Did anyone bother to ask China FX Expo who really won the trading awards?
Unless you think that China FX Expo is also involved with i2.

About those awards on the i2 website.
2016_best_portfolio_management.png

The first on is from http://24hrfinance.com

For a website with the name "24hour Finance" this website is a quite lame.
The last update about Gold was in September 2016,
http://24hrfinance.com/gold-news/

There was no new content in the last 24 hours or the in last 10 months. ;)
And those news from September 2016 aren't even linked to anywhere, just copy+paste.
The whole webpage was made very quickly, poorly, very shallow.

They also claim that they are
Registered in England and Wales, Registration Number: 7961350

But this is clarly false..
That registration number belongs to (the disolved) Invest Worldwide inc
www.investworldwideinc.net

Check also the UK company directory
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07961350
I couldn't find any other company in the UK with the name "24 hour finance".
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/search?q=24+hour
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/search?q=24+hour

Also the whole content on the 24hrFinance main page is just a copy+paste from Invest Worldwide inc.
They didn't even bother to change the company name in the content text from Invest Worldwide to 24hrFinance
The content on main page of 24hrFinance starts like this...

Invest Worldwide Inc (IWI) is a renowned finance expert, covering all aspects of trade and investments.

There is no phone-number or address on the website, just email.
No registrar info can be found in the Whois, it's on private. They used godaddy.
http://whois.domaintools.com/24hrfinance.com

So, after browsing & researching for a while on that 24hrfinance website,
I don't believe that there is any 24 hour Finance Inc Ltd company in the UK.
Therefore that award is unsignificant. Actually it stinks. Bigtime.

Please dear i2 supporters & i2 staff & 24hrFinance staff. Prove me wrong.
Give me a phone + address of the award giving 24 hour Finance Inc Ltd in the UK :rolleyes:

LOL, I think you should start your own thread about this random finance website from their old award buddy. Who cares?
All their clients like myself are happy, and nobody is complaining.

You are finding anything to convince yourself that they are not good or something because you can't join because of your country or whatever. Relax.

Back