• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
Downtrend, your comments are laughable. I have read this entire thread and your bias is so transparent you must be either on the payroll or a total mug. What exactly is suspicious about my posts? Or are you just the most conspicuous ramper ever seen? Have I mentioned a competitor? Have I encouraged investment? No. The opposite, its called being a constructive participant. You however, are clearly very closely linked to I2, so good luck to you.

Before you call an established member's suspicions laughable, be aware that I just banned 3 multies who were attacking ii investments. Since they were most recently active in the thread linked to the ii investments.com review page, I'll post more about the issue there.

I don't personally have an opinion about ii investments. I do know today isn't the first time I've had to deal with fake forums posts and reviews against them. The previous time, it was a competitor trying to slam them. Maybe if I had to spend less time cleaning up after fake attacks against them, I'd have time to figure out if they are any good or not.

You could make these claims on any brokerage, legitimate or not. Look at HotForex (legit) or InstaForex (not a great broker most people here say).
hotforex.com/sv/en/about-us/awards.html
instaforex.com/awards
Client experience/reviews are what matters. I could not care less about an award site not being updated.. does not mean anything.
I2 has very good reviews too I must say! Have not seen any negatives from clients I don't think.

@Whitesnake

I agree with you on this one

I have checked some of the awards won by Hotforex, they are real, and the websites (magazines/expos)
do really exist, and they have lots of history and content. They are not fabricated decoy-websites.
And there are pictures with the staff and the award in the net
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/409757266072817916/
They have mostly positive reviews on FPA.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6884/www.hotforex.com

And then there is Instaforex. Despite winning real awards.....
http://blog.instaforex.com/tag/forex-exhibition/
....they are also real scammers
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

So, as mentioned before, one has to be careful with any kind of investment,
even if at first glance it looks good and safe, like with Bernie Madoff or Instaforex.
Same with i2, be careful.

But if they are obviously strange enough things to put any careful investor on alert already from the beginning....
- like the awards, from three financial websites with lack of content and no new updates this year (none of the three)
- like the i2-key leaders/analysts, where no past information whatsoever can be found in the internet.
... one has to wonder if the many positive i2-guest-reviews are real or fabricated.
The only real reviews are of course the ones from established registered FPA-members.
Therefore with i2, (because there is pro and contra) one has to be extra careful.

I think the overall message here is one of caution. It is clearly a sophisticated operation, legitimate or not. I can assure anyone who views my posts as "suspicious" that I have no motive other than to share my personal views and concerns with other members. I thought I was being community minded! I don't appreciate being attacked for posting constructive views, but I am also entitled to an opinion on other's motives and my own "suspicions". I am also not the first to make many of these points, about I2 or other posters.

Anyway, I will keep viewing comments and following the progress of I2. I'd love nothing more than to make gains of 15/20% a month. I just wonder why, if they are so successful, why they aren't shouting it from the rooftops and being hailed as the success they claim to be on a wider scale. Perhaps they deserve a real award :)

Before you call an established member's suspicions laughable, be aware that I just banned 3 multies who were attacking ii investments. Since they were most recently active in the thread linked to the ii investments.com review page, I'll post more about the issue there.

I don't personally have an opinion about ii investments. I do know today isn't the first time I've had to deal with fake forums posts and reviews against them. The previous time, it was a competitor trying to slam them. Maybe if I had to spend less time cleaning up after fake attacks against them, I'd have time to figure out if they are any good or not.

Having just read the threads you pointed out I can see where the suspicion and scepticism came from!! My timing could not have been worse. I think you'll find I'm not a 'multi' or whatever, but I stand by my cautious remarks. Good luck all!

Gentlemen,

Please be informed that company IIInvestments.com is a SCAM!

Today, they lost all my funds by one order. The amount of lose is EUR-7,971.53

I would be grateful, if you could provide any assistance in my funds returning.

Yours sincerely,

Viktor.

Hi Everyone,

In a previous post, I wrote that I was waiting for another couple of months before starting withdrawing my initial deposit at iiinvestmets.com, so as to have full peace of mind about my investment.

Unfortunately, iiinvestments.com proved to be a total scam. Today (September 1 2017) I logged-in my account just to see the following message:

---------------------------
"It is with extreme sorrow that we notify the closure of our fund due to a significant trading drawdown loss experienced late 31 August (early 1 Sep in Asia). We are absolutely devastated.

The Bitcoin (BTC Spot) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX trading on four digit (much lower volatility) instruments. Therefore not even triggering emergency stop losses used for Spot trading. As a small, aggressive offshore alternative investment project, we were able to avoid all significant DD for over three years, but inherent risk was always associated with this type of trading that cannot be denied. For this we are extremely devastated.

As of today, we will no longer be accepting any new clients and all current clients must submit withdrawal requests to facilitate the closure of their account(s).

If your account was being traded via a Social Trading Platform with one of our traders/partners directly, please utilize these platforms for further support queries. It should be noted that non-BTC accounts on these platforms would not have been affected.

To facilitate your withdrawal immediately, please download the respective brokerage form’s from your platform and submit it as instructed on the form. Be sure you have submitted your KYC - Passport/Utility Bill for broker verification.

Any pending deposits not yet credited will be available for immediate withdrawal as soon as the funds clear your account.

It was a privilege to serve you through very good trading years, and we are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm. Please use the appropriate withdrawal form at your earliest convenience to expedite the closure process. We will try to keep this website live for the next 30 days."

Obviously, this is total bull**** and nothing happened between yesterday and today on the BTC market that justifies a loss of 95%.
These people are just taking the money, closing the website because "they can't accept new investors" and very likely reopen their fraudulent activity under a different name.

I appreciate that this post of mine is not particularly helpful to anyone as iiinvestments.com is "shutting down" its website.

I am opening my eyes to a real world of sharks. Maybe this post can help other people to be more cautious next time.

Hi everyone, first post, unfortunately looks like i2 is over? I've been invested since Feb 17 and had great returns and great c.s. So has this been a scam or as their blurb is saying have they fallen foul of high risk investment?

Hi everyone, first post, unfortunately looks like i2 is over? I've been invested since Feb 17 and had great returns and great c.s. So has this been a scam or as their blurb is saying have they fallen foul of high risk investment?
Total scam, my friend. Nothing happened in the BTC market yesterday to justify a loss of 96% of the money invested. And anyway, how can professional traders be so reckless to make such moves? This is just bul**** from a very well played-out scam.

Hi Everyone,

In a previous post, I wrote that I was waiting for another couple of months before starting withdrawing my initial deposit at iiinvestmets.com, so as to have full peace of mind about my investment.

Unfortunately, iiinvestments.com proved to be a total scam. Today (September 1 2017) I logged-in my account just to see the following message:

"It is with extreme sorrow that we notify the closure of our fund due to a significant trading drawdown loss experienced late 31 August (early 1 Sep in Asia). We are absolutely devastated.

The Bitcoin (BTC Spot) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX trading on four digit (much lower volatility) instruments. Therefore not even triggering emergency stop losses used for Spot trading. As a small, aggressive offshore alternative investment project, we were able to avoid all significant DD for over three years, but inherent risk was always associated with this type of trading that cannot be denied. For this we are extremely devastated.

As of today, we will no longer be accepting any new clients and all current clients must submit withdrawal requests to facilitate the closure of their account(s).

If your account was being traded via a Social Trading Platform with one of our traders/partners directly, please utilize these platforms for further support queries. It should be noted that non-BTC accounts on these platforms would not have been affected.

To facilitate your withdrawal immediately, please download the respective brokerage form’s from your platform and submit it as instructed on the form. Be sure you have submitted your KYC - Passport/Utility Bill for broker verification.

Any pending deposits not yet credited will be available for immediate withdrawal as soon as the funds clear your account.

It was a privilege to serve you through very good trading years, and we are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm. Please use the appropriate withdrawal form at your earliest convenience to expedite the closure process. We will try to keep this website live for the next 30 days."

Obviously, this is total bull**** and nothing happened between yesterday and today on the BTC market that justifies a loss of 95%.
These people are just taking the money, closing the website because "they can't accept new investors" and very likely reopen their fraudulent activity under a different name.

I appreciate that this post of mine is not particularly helpful to anyone as iiinvestments.com is "shutting down" its website.

I am opening my eyes to a real world of sharks. Maybe this post can help other people to be more cautious next time.
Total scam, my friend. Nothing happened in the BTC market yesterday to justify a loss of 96% of the money invested. And anyway, how can professional traders be so reckless to make such moves? This is just bul**** from a very well played-out scam.
yes it does look like it. i assume there's no recourse lol. i have seen a post on trusted pilot from someone who lost alot more than me who says he's taking them to court. that will be interesting. i hope you haven't lost too much?

Back