• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
Yes total scam - very elaborate setup. I've lost a lot here. A very sad reflection of the deception of a group of human-beings.

For professional traders who have been achieving 15% a month for 3 years there's no way the excuse regarding the fx spot stop is credible - I've been trading bitcoin myself (BTCUSD) and have managed to work out where to put the stops without a problem!

Yes total scam - very elaborate setup. I've lost a lot here. A very sad reflection of the deception of a group of human-beings.

For professional traders who have been achieving 15% a month for 3 years there's no way the excuse regarding the fx spot stop is credible - I've been trading bitcoin myself (BTCUSD) and have managed to work out where to put the stops without a problem!
if it is a total scam then why are there funds left for us to withdraw? all be it 5% of pot? why didn't they just close down if no one can touch them?

if it is a total scam then why are there funds left for us to withdraw? all be it 5% of pot? why didn't they just close down if no one can touch them?
They leave there some little money just to make it a little less obvious that it was a scam. It is a way to say "You see? We didn't just take the money. We lost it! And what is left is for you to withdraw". It's probably also a way to protect their ass in case of an investigation.

These people are disgusting.

NOTICE OF DISCONTINUATION OF TRADING SERVICES
It is with extreme sorrow that we notify the closure of our fund due to a significant trading drawdown loss experienced late 31 August (early 1 Sep in Asia). We are absolutely devastated.

The Bitcoin (BTC Spot) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX trading on four digit (much lower volatility) instruments. Therefore not even triggering emergency stop losses used for Spot trading. As a small, aggressive offshore alternative investment project, we were able to avoid all significant DD for over three years, but inherent risk was always associated with this type of trading that cannot be denied. For this we are extremely devastated.

As of today, we will no longer be accepting any new clients and all current clients must submit withdrawal requests to facilitate the closure of their account(s).

If your account was being traded via a Social Trading Platform with one of our traders/partners directly, please utilize these platforms for further support queries. It should be noted that non-BTC accounts on these platforms would not have been affected.

To facilitate your withdrawal immediately, please download the respective brokerage form’s from your platform and submit it as instructed on the form. Be sure you have submitted your KYC - Passport/Utility Bill for broker verification.

Any pending deposits not yet credited will be available for immediate withdrawal as soon as the funds clear your account.

It was a privilege to serve you through very good trading years, and we are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm. Please use the appropriate withdrawal form at your earliest convenience to expedite the closure process. We will try to keep this website live for the next 30 days.

-M.Y.
support@iiinvestments.com
+60 3 9212 1682
LOG-IN

- See more at: iiinvestments.com/closure.html#sthash.bElbShqK.dpuf

I wouldn't quite go as far as calling them a "scam". If you do that, then you have to call every single trader on AZuluTrade or eToro that as well. They literally all lose eventually within 1-4 years. Find me a Forex trader who has an account over a few years old that does 10%+ a month? You can't really.

So sorry to hear of people who lost funds here. :( It's the sad reality of almost all retail trading programs over time.

LQVna6T.jpg

Hi,

This is an official reply from D3Boost. Well, why am I not surprised? After all the proofs and logs that were posted by me, no one believed me including active forum members who claimed and accused me of lying and spreading rumors. Here we are today, with the announcement of the collapse of their scam. From all of this, I only was exposed unfairly because I refused to write as D3Boost and instead, wanted to make it anonymous.

I'm not sure what the moderators or administrators have to say about this joke but I do believe that I was treated unfairly. I was accused of lying, lying of what exactly? I was exposing a scammer and warned everyone about him. Look at the results today, he's gone and gone for good.

I AM REQUESTING FOREXPEACEARMY TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE ALL RELATED POSTS AND PRIVATE INFORMATION RELATED OR LINKED TO D3BOOST.

Instead of accusing us of being liars, clearly that's not the case and everything that was posted was 100% unbiased and legit.

All those long time members who accused me of blackmailing that scammer will probably never reply here again.

Are you an ignorant investor or simply you have a lack of understanding of what's really going on? To sum it up, someone already said it, let me repeat:

The money left out in your account is gone, whether its 5% or 10%, you won't be able to withdraw it anyways.

My wife joined I2 Investments about a week ago, just in time to see her money put through this ponzi shredding machine. I'm annoyed because I read the comments on this forum before she invested, including Brendan's comments. Despite this i was ultimately persuaded that it was legitimate because the derogatory comments made about him seemed to undermine his credibility. Anyway, he has clearly been right on all counts. To add to the comment he made above, I2 Investments claim to run a number of different funds with different risk levels, and to segregate deposit client funds with a number of different brokers. How did they then manage to trash everybody's account simultaneously?

My wife joined I2 Investments about a week ago, just in time to see her money put through this ponzi shredding machine. I'm annoyed because I read the comments on this forum before she invested, including Brendan's comments. Despite this i was ultimately persuaded that it was legitimate because the derogatory comments made about him seemed to undermine his credibility. Anyway, he has clearly been right on all counts. To add to the comment he made above, I2 Investments claim to run a number of different funds with different risk levels, and to segregate deposit client funds with a number of different brokers. How did they then manage to trash everybody's account simultaneously?

I appreciate you posting here. Well, I was accused of lying, blackmailing, whatever you want by the moderators and I2investments (he faked out the email attachment in his only post) and unfortunately, was banned of multis. The only mistake I did was creating multiple accounts but that was only to prevent people from falling in the scam. With all that has been said, I still think I could've done things differently and maybe be more straight forward with mods about this. I apologize to all those who I offended by creating multis including the FPA staff members. I didn't lie, I just wanted to make it look anonymous.

AsstModerator Note: You repeatedly lied to me about anyone from d3boost.com being involved in your complaints. You also filed false reports with the FPA's hosting company, which required me to waste large amounts of time answering them. You ignored the opportunities I gave you to come back into the forums and act in an honest fashion. You never even took the time to email any real information about why you were attacking iiinvestments.

I'm sickened to say my i2 account lost 85% today on a BTC trade indeed.

My FXCM UK account (without BTC) did not however, but they are saying they cannot continue trading it because of trader contracts.
I have submitted my with draw documents.

I hope fellow members know I shared my experiences honestly with my beloved FPA community and was shocked to see my account this morning.

I have accounts at over other manged FX companies and am really starting to think of shifting all of my funds to SUPER LOW risk.

It starting to make sense to me why banks give such tiny interest rate while internet trading systems promise high and never succeed long term : '(
Every FX program I find on Myfxbook or FPA performance is 6-18 months and then they all ... poof.. always that big DD. Oh well.

Wish everyone the best.

Back