iiclearing.com

Ask Neteller if they plan to continue supporting a fraudulent company by providing services to that company.

How did you transfer the funds to Neteller?
8 July 2016
Thank you for your advice.I will email Neteller your question to get their answer. But I doubt Neteller will do anything unless told by their liscensing body.
I transfer funds to Neteller through HSBC Visa.verified by Neteller.

If you can show that Neteller is knowingly cooperating with a scam, it may be possible to convince your bank to process a chargeback. Discuss it with the fraud department at your bank and see what they say.

If you can show that Neteller is knowingly cooperating with a scam, it may be possible to convince your bank to process a chargeback. Discuss it with the fraud department at your bank and see what they say.
14 July 2016
Neteller replied that they cannot get involved in disputes between their members and or merchants Neteller will take action against their members and or merchants after investigations if found to be fraudulent. But Neteller will not report back to me the result of their investigation. What shall I do next? As for chargeback it cannot be done because it is over three months?

Chargeback deadlines depend on what country you are in. They can be as short as 3 months to well over 1 year (in the UK for fraudulent charges). Ask the fraud department at your bank. Every day you delay makes it than much more likely you will slip past the deadline.

Chargeback deadlines depend on what country you are in. They can be as short as 3 months to well over 1 year (in the UK for fraudulent charges). Ask the fraud department at your bank. Every day you delay makes it than much more likely you will slip past the deadline.
15 July 2016
In Singapore it is two months for all the banks. So in my case it is over two months which HSBC Visa will not entertain.

Ouch. Based on some personal dealings with HSBC a few years back, I recommend double-checking that deadline with at least 1 other bank.

Ouch. Based on some personal dealings with HSBC a few years back, I recommend double-checking that deadline with at least 1 other bank.
In Singapore one bank follows another.because it is either Visa or mastercard. Monetary Authority of Singapore is the regulatory authority that governs everything that is financial and will not look into any individual cases. As for iiclearing.com I am at a loss at what I should do next. I need advice from anyone who has dealing with Neteller and or iiclearing.com

In Singapore one bank follows another.because it is either Visa or mastercard. Monetary Authority of Singapore is the regulatory authority that governs everything that is financial and will not look into any individual cases. As for iiclearing.com I am at a loss at what I should do next. I need advice from anyone who has dealing with Neteller and or iiclearing.com

Sadly, chances of getting your funds back is very low BUT you can contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Thanks for your advice but my amount is low - USD 500 which Winchargeback thinks it is not worthwhile to do it.

Again its sad to hear that :( do one thing now, Share you story at their social pages, FB, twitter, g+ and every social pages they have.

Back