iiclearing.com

Thanks for your advice but my amount is low - USD 500 which Winchargeback thinks it is not worthwhile to do it.
FYI I had given another case to Rebecca to do - Level Trade Ltd which owes me USD 21,000.
I had mentioned Forexpeacearmy where I got winchargeback details.

FYI I had given another case to Rebecca to do - Level Trade Ltd which owes me USD 21,000.
I had mentioned Forexpeacearmy where I got winchargeback details.

Keep us update about the cases because I want to know how she going with Cases.

I think it's a serious mistake not to double-check with another bank (or with Visa/Mastercard or with the banking regulators). I can personally assure you that bank employees can and do make mistakes, provide incorrect information, etc. with regards to chargebacks. WIth HSBC, I recommend checking EVERYTHING with outside sources..

I think it's a serious mistake not to double-check with another bank (or with Visa/Mastercard or with the banking regulators). I can personally assure you that bank employees can and do make mistakes, provide incorrect information, etc. with regards to chargebacks. WIth HSBC, I recommend checking EVERYTHING with outside sources..
1 August 2016
1) I had settled with Skrill.com through ombudsman with my money fully refunded less bank charges today.
2) As for Level Trade Ltd I was offered Class action through Rebecca's recommended attorney. I had not decided on this yet. I will give Rebecca a reply in a few days' time.
3) As for Neteller and iiclearing.com at present I cannot do anything unless I am given fresh advice here.
4) As for RDGCM I am still waiting for a final decision on my chargeback from ANZ and HSBC as well as from interpol through my local police in Singapore.

The Singapore Police is willing to bring the case up to Interpol? I'm pleasantly surprised.
I made a local police report and am told they liase with interpol to investigate further on my matter. It has no legal conoctation, only to certify whether it is a scam or not and to warn us not to deal with scammers.

From what I've been able to piece together, getting your police to send the report to Interpol is the proper way for a person to get an issue brought to Interpol's attention.

From what I've been able to piece together, getting your police to send the report to Interpol is the proper way for a person to get an issue brought to Interpol's attention.
Our local police do not send report to Interpol but to liase with Interpol to further investigate my matter - scam or not scam. In other words Interpol will let our local police know whether Interpol has other complainants against the same company and whether there are other adverse reports against the same company in their file.
Both Interpol and our local police cannot take action against the company just on individual complaint.

Back