iiclearing.com

katmall689

Private, 1st Class
29 June 2016
Sir,

I had put in a deposit of USD 500 through Neteller a month ago.
Until now I cannot even know where my money goes though an account number was given.
I emailed several times daily but received no reply. Please advise what I should donext.

29 June 2016
Sir,

I had put in a deposit of USD 500 through Neteller a month ago.
Until now I cannot even know where my money goes though an account number was given.
I emailed several times daily but received no reply. Please advise what I should donext.

Where you deposited the money? In your iiclearing trading account?

Then you can withdraw or trade by that money. IF Money is not visible there then asked to Neteller too for the confirmation of the deposit.

Then you can withdraw or trade by that money. IF Money is not visible there then asked to Neteller too for the confirmation of the deposit.
How to withdraw when there is no withdrawal form to send. I can send email to the broker but he does not even want to reply to my email. There is no trading platform to download on its website. On Neteller there is money sent to frank1123@hotmail.com I sent email several time daily to customerservice@iiclearing.com but received no reply at all.

1 July 2016
Still no news from iiclearing.com This shows it is taking my money without any good reason and is tantamount to cheating and scamming me. Please advise me what I should do next. Can chargeback be applied on Neteller ?

Contact Neteller support. I don't know if they can recover your funds or not, but if you don't complain, they'll never know you had a problem.

Contact Neteller support. I don't know if they can recover your funds or not, but if you don't complain, they'll never know you had a problem.
Thank you. Just contacted Neteller by email and waiting for their reply in two days' time.

6 July 2016
Neteller replied that I sent money to Neteller member and Neteller cannot be responsible for the transaction made as compared to Neteller merchant which has their own secure ID and secure account ID. In this way it seems that I had been scammed by the broker who uses his or other Neteller member instead of his company ID
Please advise me what to do next.

Ask Neteller if they plan to continue supporting a fraudulent company by providing services to that company.

How did you transfer the funds to Neteller?

Back