• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IIInvestments.com

General discussions of a financial company
So... all your claiming is basically:
"The CPA hired in Australia has abandoned one of this domain name websites."
"Credit cards aren't supported in some countries?"
"They hire a PR individual in India a year ago."
"The Austria address is a meeting office like it claims on their contact page."
"They aren't regulated in Australia or accept Malaysians?"

So what?

That's a very long post for not very impressive findings. And you keep talking about cheap websites and stuff, which I don't even understand.

Not very impressed sir and I find it hard to believe you're not associated with the OP making basically the same unproven claims.

I've personally called the CPA and I2. I can confirm both are real, and as someone who has spent time in India, I can confirm they, are not, Indian. ; )

If you don't want to invest in an aggressive FX program like this, then don't. But these findings are nothing compared to the 1000s of brokerages that don't process withdraws I read about daily here on FPA. And I can't find anyone complaining about I2 who is a client.

So... all your claiming is basically:
"The CPA hired in Australia has abandoned one of this domain name websites."
"Credit cards aren't supported in some countries?"
"They hire a PR individual in India a year ago."
"The Austria address is a meeting office like it claims on their contact page."
"They aren't regulated in Australia or accept Malaysians?"

So what?

That's a very long post for not very impressive findings. And you keep talking about cheap websites and stuff, which I don't even understand.

Not very impressed sir and I find it hard to believe you're not associated with the OP making basically the same unproven claims.

I've personally called the CPA and I2. I can confirm both are real, and as someone who has spent time in India, I can confirm they, are not, Indian. ; )

If you don't want to invest in an aggressive FX program like this, then don't. But these findings are nothing compared to the 1000s of brokerages that don't process withdraws I read about daily here on FPA. And I can't find anyone complaining about I2 who is a client.

Why are you so upset and being so angry? I'm just stating facts.

This investment scheme is nothing but a pure ponzi scheme. Like it or not, every expert will tell you that. Unfortunately, 600% per year is not a realistic number. Could you please explain to me why was the number on top of their page removed? I'm talking about the money they manage. Wasn't it 26 millions?

Yes, they are not regulated and I've already posted about this Andrew James who posted a positive feedback when he's clearly not supposed to.

What about the email where they say they operate in Canada? All of a sudden they stopped accepting canadians investors. Something is just not right. THEY ARE NOT LICENSED TO TRADE FOREX. You can't deny that.

For someone like you who has 500+ posts, and to come here and write non sense, I'm pretty disappointed to say the least. Talking over the phone with a random individual who by the way, is using Skype Phone Numbers doesn't mean anything. A company that has no physical presence. A bank account that is blacklisted by a couple of well known banks. All of that, are not red flags to you? It seems like you're someone who has no clue what a ponzi is.

And I can't find anyone complaining about I2 who is a client. (Sure you won't because he doesn't have many)

Here's what others experts have to say:

theforexreview.com/2017/04/25/iiinvestments-com-review-are-they-good-or-scam/
myfxbook.com/community/new-traders/verify-trading-results/1402502,1

(PaidTrader)Mar 15 at 11:15 said

Hey Trev, I've been at this awhile, been kind of a lurker over the years, but I feel inclined to respond to your inquiry. I have nothing against 12 investments and don't know them at all. Here are my thoughts for what its worth, Their site content, the storefront to their business, just simply doesn't make sense. What I mean, is the jargon they use and description of what they do and who they are, contradict themselves. As evident with how they trade. Also the random anecdotes that are injected for the appearance of knowledge.

But as I said, I never heard of them and I know what it is like to be a small shop attempting to grow your clientbase. They may simply be going overboard in terms of impressing potential clients. But honestly trading isn't as hard as they make it out to be (and then 'not make it out to be').

Do they require you to actually send capital into their firm?

My gut if you really want the real, is saying they are a no go. Plain and simple. Don't do it.

Good luck and feel free to ask any question that you may be wrestling with.

Moe
PaidTraderForex

P.S.
Also keep in mind that sometimes folks go to overboard in try to prove legit companies and individuals as scammers. sometimes there are simple explanations for what may appear to be red flags.

P.S.S. Track records are great, but nothing beats good ol' forward testing. A demo can be used or an investor access pass Many times after a system has had a great run, it may be abt to enter a period of lack luster performance. It doesn't make it a bad system or a bad manager. So forward tes and see if the trading actually works for your risk parameters and goals.

To end this, what about the fake names used on their About Us? Jurgen Muller, and so on, they did a great job hiding the images from google but I managed to find them and guess what? THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO I2investments. What a coincidence hunh?

They can't even provide a proper company name for someone to dig further. The owners are nothing but a bunch of amateur scammers and this will disappear eventually.

I recommend not feeding (replying to) this troll. Seems they have a personal vendetta against this company for no reason.

bha.mshni2, chrisneal, and marta320183 all had overlapping IPs. Some were a proxy, some weren't,

I got a trademark infringement claim and a copyright infringment claim filed against one of the posts by the representative of iiinvestments. I was told that this outside company was unaware of iiinvestments and had nothing to do with what was going on in the forums.

The IP on one of the complaints correlated to the multies. The email address on another correlated to a threat forwarded to me by the representative of iiinvestments.

I am giving the company that did this until the open of tomorrow's Asian session to come forward and explain any facts of this dispute. I expect them to explain why they lied to me.

I find today something very interesting about i2invest.... here my 2 cent (sorry for bad english). I found this in other forum...

iiinvestment is do business this on whois: Global Alternative Investments Ltd.

but on british virgin island private funds authority website, is say cancleled registration? why?

http://www.bvifsc.vg/en-us/regulate...vestmentbusinessdirectory/privatefunds.aspx#G

Former Regulated Entities

The following certificates of recognition were cancelled by the Commission under Section 29 (a) of the Mutual Funds Act, 1996 (as amended):

GLOBAL ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS LTD

PROOFSAG.png

can please get reply from i2?

Ahmed Jaafari Al-Jibouri and/or Hassan Al-Jibouri (aka Marko, aka James and I don't know how many more) of D3Boost.com,

I got your latest complaint saying I was blocking your newest post. You falsely accused me of accepting payment from ii investments. All I've gotten from ii investments are a few emails showing things you've sent to them. If ii investments wants to send money, they'll have to talk to the advertising department, not me. The fact is your post was caught up in the moderation queue. I'm glad, since that brought your newest multi account to my attention.

Stop creating new "concerned citizen" forums accounts. You've already created 4 account at the FPA. You have also ignored my requests to come here and openly state what your complaint with ii investments.com is.

Banned means banned. Your only permission to post anywhere at the FPA now requires you to introduce yourself as a representative of D3Boost.com at the beginning of your first post. Then start telling the truth about why you are on this crusade. Otherwise, you will be banned as soon as I detect it is you.

Before I go on, I want to explain to everyone reading this that you are a liar.

You sent a trademark infringement claim also saying you new nothing about ii investments or this discussion thread.

You claimed to have no knowledge of ii investments or this discussion thread. Despite that, you send a copyright infringement claim based on the name D3Boost.com from IP 67.68.86.130. That IP was used by 2 of the accounts attacking ii investments.

Even if you weren't the owner of D3Boost.com and just were a random crazy person using the D3Boost name, that does not make a trademark or copyright violation. Using the name to identify your company, rightly or wrongly, is just using it to identify the company. If I incorrectly post a claim that Microsoft.com manufactures plywood, that's not a violation of Microsoft's intellectual property. If I stick a Microsoft logo on plywood I'm selling, that would be an obvious violation of Microsoft's rights and I'd be in big trouble. No one in this thread is trying to pretend to be you. Instead, you are pretending not to be you.

Instead, you send baseless claims to try to hide where ii investments correctly identified D3Boost as the source of your posts.

You also claimed to have no one at your company with the last name Al-Jibouri. I asked several times to be absolutely sure you were lying. What you didn't know is that as soon as your first legal threat arrived, I arranged to have some research done. Here are 3 historic whois records for D3Boost.com showing the Al-Jibouri name...

D3Boost-AlJibouri1.png

D3Boost-AlJibouri2.png

D3Boost-AlJibouri3.png

When I send you these, you finally admitted that D3Boost was involved in this campaign against ii investments. I asked you to come, make a new account, and get honest about what your problem was. You didn't.

Attachments

• D3Boost-AlJibouri2.png
    D3Boost-AlJibouri2.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 7
(Continued from above)

Mr. Al-Jibouri or whatever your name is,

Instead of accepting my invitations to tell the truth, you decided to tell more lies. You also accused me of not working harder to prove your claims against ii investments. I've got a memo for you. Had you emailed in a coherent set of concerns instead of wasting so much of my time with lies and multies, I could have taken a look or passed it over to someone to look at. Instead, I'm too busy cleaning up the mess you made. In my eyes, you have no credibility left.

You claimed you had left no reviews for ii invest at the FPA. I know of at least 4 which can be tied directly to your multiple forums accounts.

You kept claiming that D3Boost was headquartered in Delaware, based on a Delaware company registration. You did your best to convince me that the company had moved and was physically located there. Since your company is based around supplying something to video gamers, I guess you must think everyone believes that all Delaware corporations operate out of Delaware. What you don't know is how many forex brokers used Delaware corporations to pretend to have a US presence, until the CFTC stepped in. You also didn't remember that IP I caught you using multiple times, 67.68.86.130. I don't think it's in Delaware...

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/67.68.86.130

says it's in Montreal, just like the older whois records for D3Boost.com show a Montreal address.

I'm giving you one last chance to redeem yourself to others. If you create 1 more account and begin your post explaining that you are from D3Boost, I'll permit you to tell everyone what triggered your unethical actions in the forums.

Maybe someone else will have time to check your claims. I know I won't. I'm done with you. If you try creating another "concerned citizen" forums account, you'll just end up making yourself look even worse than you are. Thanks to your, will not spend any of my time checking any claims against ii investments from Quebec or submitted using proxies to have any credibility.

To end this, what about the fake names used on their About Us? Jurgen Muller, and so on, they did a great job hiding the images from google but I managed to find them and guess what? THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO I2investments. What a coincidence hunh?

I very curious about that myself.
There is no information to be found on any of the key leadership members/analysts in the internet.

So, if you found the images somewhere else not related to i2investments, at least prove your claims.
Since your are banned now from fpa, you can send the proof to forex@fastmail.com . .

Guys, just wanted to give you a quick update once again;
I find today something very interesting about i2invest.... here my 2 cent (sorry for bad english). I found this in other forum...

I got a copy of section 29, 30 and 31 of British Virgin Islands (BVI) which is reproduced below :

Cancellation etc. of certificates or licences.
29. With respect to a registered public fund or a recognised private fund, or a licenced manager or administrator, the Commission, may, subject to sections 30 and 31, cancel a certificate or a licence, as the case may be,
(a) at the request of the holder thereof; or
(b) where the holder thereof (i) has ceased to carry on business in or from within the Territory; (ii) has contravened any provision of this Act, the regulations or the Code of Practice prescribed under section 25A, or any term, condition, restriction or limitation attached to the holder’s certificate or licence, as the case may be; (iii) has been convicted of an offence under this Act or of a criminal offence in any country or jurisdiction; (iv) has knowingly and wilfully supplied false, misleading or inaccurate information or failed to disclose information required for the purposes of any provision of this Act or the regulations; (v) is carrying on business in a manner detrimental to the interests of mutual funds investors or to the public interest; or (vi) is declared bankrupt or is being wound-up, liquidated or dissolved.

Cancellation procedure.
30.(1) Before cancelling a certificate or a licence under paragraph (b) of section 29, the Commission shall (a) give the holder thereof notice in writing of the grounds on which it intends to do so; (b) afford the holder an opportunity to make written representations to it within a period of thirty days after receipt of the notice; and (c) take any such representations into consideration. (2) Where in the exercise of its powers under section 29(b) the Commission decides to cancel a certificate or licence, it shall give notice in writing to the holder thereof of such cancellation and the reasons therefor. Appeal of cancellations.
31. The holder of a certificate or a licence aggrieved by the decision cancelling such certificate or licence may appeal such decision in accordance with section 33.

Global Alternative Investments Ltd based on section 29 (a) has requested for the cancellation of its certificate/licence. Don't know the reason why but no reason to suspect something fishy unless it was cancelled under section 29 (b).

Here is something I would like to understand a bit better.

I2Investments states the following on their webpage:
- +- 23mil AUM
- +- 600% annual ROR
- +- 12% performance fee
- IInvestments’ goal for the next five years is to grow into a fully-fledged financial institution managing upwards of (€100MM EUR for both retail and institutional investors).

Scenario:
In one year their commission should amount to 16.56mil.
Let's for interest sake say they take out half of their commission for living expenses for the next 3 years, leaving 8mil in their personal trading accounts.
In 3 years time they should be able to take that 8mil to 351mil (with the effect of compounding).

A few years thereafter they should find themselves on the World's Richest People list.

So my question is, why do additional work at getting retail and institutional investors for 100mil over 5 years, if you could get to 100mil with your own money and no additional work in less than 3 years?

IF one has tremendous conviction in ones trading strategy one usually keeps most of ones money right there, in ones trading account!

Back