• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IIInvestments.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey guys, I've been following FPA forum as a guest for some time. It is unfortunate to hear so many FPA members getting cheated. I live in KL and am saddened to hear that some of my friends have invested into iiinvestment's managed account as well (same fate as most of the members who have raised the alarm). I do understand there are risks and it is the investors' own duty to do proper due diligence before investing. Let this be a hard lesson for all the victims involved.

I wanted to check if any one know they have actually applied to strike out the company from the UK Companies House registry on 1st Aug 2017. This was exactly a month prior to the unfortunate 'trade loss' claimed by them. This is an obvious and downright SCAM as the intention is very clear. As a prove, I have attached their application with UK Companies House. You can also extract it from the registry website. III Global.png will show that the application to de-register was submitted on 1st August 2017.

The purpose of my post is not to defame anyone but I hope to contribute a small part in the combat of unscrupulous scammers and people with ulterior motives by educating more members.

Attachments

• application-pdf.pdf
    139.3 KB · Views: 6
  • III Global.PNG
    III Global.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 3
Dear hetnaligiv,
Thank you for alert. I am also a victim from KL . Please ask your friends to contact MarkLeaver@gmx.com who has taken the initiative to take action against I2 Investments. You can also email to me (hashimstp@yahoo.com) your friends email address and I will send to them list of summary of I2 investment data that Mark is compiling for all victims.

I have lost my funds as well that were traded in the BTC risked funds and have confirmed it with the brokerage. Disastrous thousand of pips!

I am afraid to say however that this is not their company, they are an offshore entity and if you Google it, that's a UK Company. They are not UK.

But moreover, I have contacted the brokerage and verified the loss is real... :(

I have lost my funds as well that were traded in the BTC risked funds and have confirmed it with the brokerage.
Disastrous thousand of pips! But moreover, I have contacted the brokerage and verified the loss is real... :(

I surely have asked i2 more than 10 times about the name of the brokerage they
wanted to use for me, before I would sent any funds, I instisted.
So I guess I pissed them off, and that's probably the real reason my appliance was denied.
But still, I never got a straight answer from i2 about the brokerage used.

Same in the FPA-forums, it has been asked several times for the name of the brokerage.
Still as today, the name of the brokerage for BTC is a secret for non-investors.

I am afraid to say however that this is not their company, they are an offshore entity and if you Google it, that's a UK Company. They are not UK.

It doesn't really matter if they are UK or not.

This was a sophisticated GLOBAL investment SCAM.

As you can see from by post #41 by hetnaligiv it was all planned,
they strike off registry already 1 month before this collapse.

And those two so called "companies" are clearly connected.

i2i.png

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33884295/i2i.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=35-.....0j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.PtDEG0yCcsQ

The money has gone into their personal pockets right from the beginning, it was never segregated.

And yes, those scammers are not in the UK, they are in Malaysia. (check the country code)

0060.png

Oh I see, they used a UK Payment Processing Company. Yes, I see this all the time on the Cyprus / Offshore companies use UK companies to accept payments.

You are right about that.
However, I *did* contact the brokerage my account was at and confirmed the loss is real, and a "genuine trading loss".
I never sent funds to them. So that is not true.

This is another very unfortunately aggressive FX program falling apart just like on Etoro every single day it feels like.

However, I *did* contact the brokerage my account was at and confirmed the loss is real, and a "genuine trading loss".

Which brokerage traded BTC?
Which percentage of the i2-assets were with this BTC-brokerage?

Oh I see, they used a UK Payment Processing Company. Yes, I see this all the time on the Cyprus / Offshore companies use UK companies to accept payments.

I never sent funds to them. So that is not true.

This is another very unfortunately aggressive FX program falling apart just like on Etoro every single day it feels like.

Hi Downtrend,
Are you 100% sure the information you received from the broker is legit? Please request a copy of the trading ticket and post here. I'm sure this will be public knowledge in the near future in any case
once investigations get under way. Without this proof, many disgruntled investors will be spending lots of time and energy trying to find answers. TG.

hello! can someone please check https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14879/bluetrading.com

I think bluetrading.com is another i2investment from all the information found on bluetrading.com

please do not fall for it again! Can someone please investigate?

To me it is simple

• Never ever pass your money to a company or an unregulated entity
  • Never fall for photoshops and fake information that may be fake and not true.
  • Only put your money with a broker u can trust, if bluetrading wants to manage they can do a LPOA and PF from there
  • Fake awards and etc are common, just like i2investment and sakura fx trading.
  • Never send your money to a place/bank that is different from the broker itself.
I have reason to believe that bluetrading is a scam even though they are using strategy providers from myfxbook from people like tom trimmer and so on.
17% ROI a month is simply too high risk and too good to be true. Don't forget about the floating equity losses that they don't report.

Please do your due diligence before falling for another scam like i2investment or iiinvestment. I am putting this up here because they looked very very the same.. omg

screenshots.com/iiinvestments.com/

bluetrading.com

Goodluck folks.. If you cannot spot them I have nothing to say...

Back