IKTRUST SCAM with LR Problem..

singaravel

Recruit
Dear Friends / Traders

IK Trust | Forex | Forex Broker or IK Trust | Forex | Forex Broker this broker scam broker because i had open the live account on November'2012 and also deposit the fund $1000 on the same day, i had trade and profitable my account then i had request the withdrawal two time but they are not process my withdrawal request, then they are server not work more then 60 day's(for server updation work) after then they open the new server on April'2013 after the started the new server then i have requested withdrawal but not process my request because they are reply through mail they are changed the rule, i should trade minimum 180 lot. Till now i'm unable to withdrawal my investment also my balance now more then 3000$.

27-05-2013 my account was disabled i ask with iktrust, they are simply told with me LR service is blocked, so my account also disabled, how it's possible... So this broker SCAM Broker they are cheating the client..

How do recover my fund from iktrust please help me... don't deposit and trade with this broker...

Pharaoh

Colonel
You need to talk to IK Trust about alternative methods of withdrawal. LR is gone and is very unlikely to come back.