IKTRust the worsebroker ever!!

elenazarifa

Recruit
Since 18 January 2013 I cannot withdraw my own funds. First they said be patient we are upgrading for a new server to be able to serve you in a better way! Now after after 2,5 months they said : " You have to trade first 180 lots in order to be able to withdraw your funds!!! They simply using your funds for their own needs and fooling you so that you will continue trading with them knowing that one day you will looose everything!!! Stay away from them!!!

elenazarifa

Recruit
When they sent me the link to sign a new form, two boxes were already ticked for accepting credit bonus and Islamic and swap free account (which i dont need) stating that I accept the terms and conditions of trading account credit bonus stated in the official IK Trust website. I never could find their terms and conditions in the web site. And never until today have received any credit bonus. They simply fooled me.

elenazarifa

Recruit
I haven't received any reply yet from IK Trust. I will be writing to FSCL and FMA. I hope they will help. Honestly I don't know what else can be done to get out the funds from this scam broker. I have $ 17k.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Going to the regulators is a good step.

Also, ask your police and local bank if there's a way to file internet-based financial fraud charges in your country.