ILQ Australia - Scam broker

tradeinvest

Recruit
I made a withdrawal request and I recieve funds converted to EUR. I did request funds in USD, but also converted funds to EUR do not bother me, but what bothers me is that they use wrong exchange rate (deliberately, to reduce my withdrawal amount). They use EURUSD exchange rate 1,1340, but exchange rate on the day of my withdrawal was 1,0623 and regarding this they still own me 1384 USD minus 20 $ transfer fee of course.

Their replay to my question regarding this was:

»You initially deposited funds in EUR. When that occurrs, funds are returned in your deposit currency at the conversion rate given at the time of your deposit. When you requested your withdrawal, funds were converted back to EUR and sent to your bank account selected.«

My question from 15 Ferbruary 2017 regarding their above statement from 15 Ferbruary 2017:

»According to which paragraph of terms and conditions did you use conversion rate from more than half year ago and not from the present time at my withdrawal?«

After sending them more than 10 emails I still did not recived reply to this question.

In their Complaint decision they mention Clauses 8.8 and 8.7 but this has nothing to do with a subject of my complaint.

I made a withdrawal request and I recieve funds converted to EUR. I did request funds in USD, but also converted funds to EUR do not bother me, but what bothers me is that they use wrong exchange rate (deliberately, to reduce my withdrawal amount). They use EURUSD exchange rate 1,1340, but exchange rate on the day of my withdrawal was 1,0623 and regarding this they still own me 1384 USD minus 20 $ transfer fee of course.

Their replay to my question regarding this was:

»You initially deposited funds in EUR. When that occurrs, funds are returned in your deposit currency at the conversion rate given at the time of your deposit. When you requested your withdrawal, funds were converted back to EUR and sent to your bank account selected.«

My question from 15 Ferbruary 2017 regarding their above statement from 15 Ferbruary 2017:

»According to which paragraph of terms and conditions did you use conversion rate from more than half year ago and not from the present time at my withdrawal?«

After sending them more than 10 emails I still did not recived reply to this question.

In their Complaint decision they mention Clauses 8.8 and 8.7 but this has nothing to do with a subject of my complaint.
Website address, please?

Email them a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and explain why a forex broker is taking so many pips on a conversion.

Back