I'm a victim of thousands of telemarketing calls from tradinglive.io

Brandnameora

Recruit
Hey,

I found thot community just now and I am happy to have found it.

This telemarketing company are calling me daily and they have been doing it since February this year.
The Finland's police department won't help, because these calls come from abroad.

Can anyone tell me where tradinglive.io has these caller's office's, so I can relort them to the local police or international authorities?

I just read about these authorities in this community, and it makes me so much relieved to know that there are ways to get help.

I'm not intentionally advertising myself with the following, but I want to help others as well.
I have been on the top of gooGoo search results for 2 months now, you can find my videos like this.
Type "problem with tradinglive.io"

I'm the youtuber Brandnameora

Thanks for any sort of comments in here. And I will appreciate if someone is able to help me in anyway.

Sincerely yours

Mr Brandnameora
Finland

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hey,

I found thot community just now and I am happy to have found it.

This telemarketing company are calling me daily and they have been doing it since February this year.
The Finland's police department won't help, because these calls come from abroad.

Can anyone tell me where tradinglive.io has these caller's office's, so I can relort them to the local police or international authorities?

I just read about these authorities in this community, and it makes me so much relieved to know that there are ways to get help.

I'm not intentionally advertising myself with the following, but I want to help others as well.
I have been on the top of gooGoo search results for 2 months now, you can find my videos like this.
Type "problem with tradinglive.io"

I'm the youtuber Brandnameora

Thanks for any sort of comments in here. And I will appreciate if someone is able to help me in anyway.

Sincerely yours

Mr Brandnameora
Finland
Something I have shared with you as a private conversation.