I'm back..... maybe

Forexwatchman

Sergeant
Some of the older members might remember me. I got into forex back in 2009 when the retail forex industry was at its peek and the heavy handed U.S. regulations were just a rumor we all tried to pretend would never come true. I got so excited by the potential of this new investment tool called forex that I even started my own little website and then joined the FPA in September of '09 to share my experiences and try and help others along the way.

But after the Frank-Dodd Act became reality, my initial capitol proved to be far too little to sustain me as a full-time trader, at least that's what my government so graciously decided for me on my behalf. Silly me assuming I had the ability to figure out the big complicated world of forex investing with such a meager amount of capitol. But Big Brother knows best I guess.

So I retired from it all. And now, via forces I still do not understand, I feel this urge, this longing to re-enter this world of forex, even to the extent that I'm renewing the domain name of my site and thinking of writing all new content and even... gasp .... trading the markets again.

Please someone stop me! I've been out for far too long, so surely I've forgotten something about the pitfalls, the downside, the stress and strain of dealing with these unpredictable markets. Hopefully someone out there can prevent me from going down this road once again. :p

Hey...hey...hey...my fellow Sergeant...been wondering where you been!

Welcome back to the world of virtual millionaires and billionaires...where everything is possible and plausible.

Stop you??? Why would anyone do that???.....What the heck! Just jump right in and say "...and here we go again!".... One more trade, and none the wiser for it!

All the best in your rejuvenated interest in trading the Forex!

Pitfalls? Downside?? Stress??? Nah, nothing like that every happens in forex trading.:p

Welcome back!!!

Thanks guys. It's good to be back... I guess. So far so good this week, I made 4 trades and came up 279 PIPS off of it. Actually it's a very refreshing experience to come back to your indicators and strategies and sort of re-learn it all over again. I'll do what I can to help out the FPA when I can, since it's always been a great resource for me in the past. Have a great weekend fellas.

I will never stop trading, it's my life and it's the way I make a living for myself. I just love to live on this constant flow of adrenalin that forex trading provides. :)

Anyway welcome back. Once you experience trading you can never ever completely quit. It's impossible and for me at least unthinkable.

Back