I'm being scammed by OctaFx!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I tried to withdraw my profit and the transaction was smooth until it got to my bank account where the octafx company stole money in my account,they are supposed to be paying me for my withdrawal but the money is stating on my statement that it is a purchase instead of deposit!!!! They are literally fishing money from my account!! Where can I open a case about this

Dear entire3d,

Thank you for your feedback.

We carefully reviewed your complaints and would like to address the issues in question.

You complained that the withdrawal is taking too long despite the fact that it was processed on the same day as you requested it.

It's important to note that in cases where little or no trading is performed we reserve the right to pass the withdrawal fee onto the customer. Hence, the reason for the delay was the fact that our agents went ahead to notify you that such will apply in your case, as you didn't perform any trading between the time you deposited funds and decided to withdraw them. Which you agreed to.

We usually cover payment system processing fees. However, keep in mind that we get a commission for your trading from our liquidity providers, which is why we can cover these fees for you.

Other measured were also taken in your case as we treat our customers with respect and expect the same coming from their side. Therefore we would like to kindly ask you to refrain from further abusive language and messages intended for OctaFX team members.

We also noted that you mentioned threads that concern OctaFX and our traders. Please note that all of these threads have been successfully resolved as we always strive tr provide our customers with the best services available and that way remain a broker with unshaken reputation. Therefore we are truly sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction, and we would like to invite you to exchange with us if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

@OctaFX Rep
I tried to withdraw my profit and the transaction was smooth until it got to my bank account where the octafx company stole money in my account,they are supposed to be paying me for my withdrawal but the money is stating on my statement that it is a purchase instead of deposit!!!! They are literally fishing money from my account!! Where can I open a case about this

@Mandisa please open your own scam alerts thread and submit evidence there.

Hopefully FPA will update the forum script to warn new posters against hijacking old thread to warn of a new scam.

Back