I'm completely new to the site and to forex trading

almost there

Thanks for the vote pakorafx. I am finishing the website as we speak(this is now 3rd-4th time I have said this-lol) I think of my EA as more of a trade manager(it is a fully automated EA though). It will come with a free Demo version(restricted to trading only Eur/Usd and wont trade a "live" account) that can be used and abused before purchasing the "live" version. This EA is NOT a perfect solution though. It took 2 weeks of 24 hr programming and 5 months now of testing and retesting and tweaking. It is finally done now(EA) and I am building the website to offer it to all. Of course when published-I will post here 1st. Today-as we have all seen the Eur/usd and GBP/Usd skyrocket this EA took several shorts and actually made a total of 35 pips(all wins-today) in the very teeth of a wicked uptrend. Not all trades are perfect though(last thursday lost 101 pips and made 105 pips back on Friday). At some point u just gotta let it trade? I personally use this program to manage all my trades(live or demo) as it will also manage manually entered trades as well.I love not being bolted to my computer chair. I do want to end my speech saying that I originally designed this EA to trade a small mini account around $1000.00 (the very kind of trader that has almost NO chance of long term success in forex) and it had to be fairly accurate.This is what took me so long in testing phase.Now all that is done and I am soon to return to full time fun in the Forex Meat Grinder.

Hello all, just read the comment by ken Long regarding the IvyBot he purchased, and the fact that why not give it a shot for a month, well he is right as it is a free demo period. To be honest I wanted to say that I am quietly rubbing my hands at the thought of getting my hands on your bot Ernest, from the things I read that you write, it may actually be the first real bot to be developed by a person who has the trader at heart, by one who has reached where he is with a lot of blood sweat and tears on brokers platforms. Well, if and when it comes out, would love to twin it up with the ACm MT, sure that will be a great system. Any idea how much you would be looking for each bot Ernest? I ask because as you seem to be a man of the people, I would expect you not to try and make 210% profit per bot!

pakorafx unfortunately (for u at least) I code EAs as "Broker specific" meaning that EA has been tested(forever and a day it seems) to operate in that specific Broker environment. U could load the demo version EA onto any Brokers MT4 platform but keep in mind that even though they all use the same MT4 platform-they have different trading requirements(some will only let u place Market orders w/Stops 10 pips away minimum - others dont have this) and my graphical representations of all the necessary info wont line up perfectly(they all seem to name their Instruments just a little differently it seems) As of today only FXPRO.com has been tested (demo and live accounts) and this is the only EA version that is complete. Others wont take long to code as the "guts" wont change-only the superficial Graphical stuff. I will be coding next versions for most US Brokers that DONT adhere to the new NFA regs and of course all offshore ones as well. (This was done because FXPRO.com is my Broker and I wanted to test it of course) I am in now way connected to FXPRO.com in anyway except as a client(they dont know me or my EA).Of course they offer a free demo for all those that would like to test drive this EA when offered. I will spend the rest of my non-trading focus coding for the rest of these other brokers(NOT IBFX OR FXCM though sorry).Price? Undecided as of today but I AM a man for the common people(like me) and have no interest in making EA development my only source of income(all businesses are a giant pain in the arse-lol).Hope this helps?:)

Earnest nice to see your EA is up!!

Earnest nice work sounds like it is going well for you.
Congrats on that for sure!! I am still plugging away
but a few more sand dollars are finding their way to
the safer part of the beach. I do like your crack line
it is true very addicting market and you either learn the right way
and adapt or your out on the buttocks pretty fast.

Which robot?

I loost my other post :-( I think the trading Fx is not for me, I have too many troubles putting it all together in my head, understanding graphs, setting them up, putting the fundemental news to correct use...and I am a doctor with a degree (so don't tell my patients!!). The customer support has been very helpfull, it i sme where the problem is, to be honest I also have not as much time as I really need what with work etc

So what I am thinking is this is what I will be doing. As the broker I have been using ACM is now giving the MT4 platform I am going to try and do it with one of the robots. I wondered which one you think is best for me in this situation to try as a beginner? I don't want to do the news trading because I hear it is not as easy as less volotile moments. from what I read it may be between Ivybot and FapTurbo, correct?

Back