1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Facing problem with www.eglobal-forex.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Mohame Ibrahim, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Mohame Ibrahim

Mohame Ibrahim Recruit

I trade the news straddle and 1st withdrawl was ok, but 2nd they stopped and they told me that I trade illegal way.Also I attached statement to make sure they did.

Attached Files:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

It's possibly that it violated their trading terms, but a straddle isn't illegal (except under the insane NFA anti-hedging rules if you do it with open rather than pending trades - not an issue, since NFA hedging compliant platforms won't let you do this).

I love how some brokers throw out the word "illegal" for anything that can make a profit for traders. This is a definite sign you are dealing with a bucketshop.

3. fxfrench

fxfrench FXOpen AU Representative

Straddling news is generally frowned upon by market makers. The strategy can defeat the dealing desk under certain conditions. If you want to straddle, open an ECN account where the commissions you generate would be more than welcomed.

4. PipStar

PipStar Sergeant

Any profitable strategy is frowned upon by market makers and they work to defeat it.

But if someone has made money regardless, they should pay.