I'm interested in Japanese Forex trading market.

reaz ismet khan

Another banned spammer for Forex-Metal
[langtitle=ja]I'm interested in Japanese Forex trading market.[/langtitle]

Hello everyone,

I am new at this forum.
I'm interested in Japanese Forex trading market.
Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any.

Thanks
Reaz

I'm just interested to know more about Japanese Forex trading market from Japanese people.

Where did you learn about this?
Forex trading is done worldwide, it is not confined to Japan only.

Japanese Forex market is growing really fast. Many companies who are doing business in Forex related markets opened their representative offices there. The company I work for has many Japanese-speaking clients so we even had to translate our web site to Japanese.

im just guessing but i think he is looking for a place to study the YEN maybe? so he can focus more on pairs that include the japanese YEN? its gonna be a bit hard, to try and understand how they think and what affects the japanese currency. and there is the language barrier i guess..

What is this whole Forex-Metal thing? Do they pay people to spam for them? or is it people trying to affiliate? I swear it's the only spam i ever see.

That thread has both. I see a couple with affiliate links and a whole bunch without them.

Looks like some moron in their marketing department paid someone to promote the company and forgot to ask how that promotion would be done.

Back