Im new to Forex, and using a demo account. My adventures so far

Using big lots make high profits and traders expect same results in real trading as theyr were treated in demo. They not understand the difference of capital in demo and real account. They want just much profit . It is a fantasy while you trade in demo account real trading seems something difficult than demo

Using big lots make high profits and traders expect same results in real trading as theyr were treated in demo. They not understand the difference of capital in demo and real account. They want just much profit . It is a fantasy while you trade in demo account real trading seems something difficult than demo

If you use the same strategy of a demo account on a real account the results will still be different, its because emotions will play a big role when you switch from a demo account to a real account.

In that case the results differ not because the strategy works differently a demo and a live account, but because the person trading is deviating from said strategy by making emotional decisions. My point is that the issue wouldn't be in the strategy. This is why it's so important to learn how to be calm while trading.

If you use the same strategy of a demo account on a real account the results will still be different, its because emotions will play a big role when you switch from a demo account to a real account.
I think also as reason is the trend market always dynamic and not same when we use demo account, but if we using demo and real on same time with using same strategy might result that obtained not differ much

Market is never same as we do trading on demo or real account. It is always moving some times we understand trend and some times it is totally different from our reading . no one can say what will happen in trading wither it will be a loss or win.

I want to say something to all the newbies about demo trading. The purpose of demo trading is to know how the online trading system works. It has another very very important benefit. Demo account is to use to test your strategy. To figure out your risk reward ratio and winning ratio of any trading strategy. Don't use demo account for random trading.

I really appreciate your intend to start trading with a demo account. Demo account also has some drawbacks which you must keep in your mind. You have to select the capital demo account which you are goimg to invest on the live account. Best of luck!

I want to say something to all the newbies about demo trading. The purpose of demo trading is to know how the online trading system works. It has another very very important benefit. Demo account is to use to test your strategy. To figure out your risk reward ratio and winning ratio of any trading strategy. Don't use demo account for random trading.
Totally agree with you, if anyone uses demo account for random trading then it is of no use.

If you start from the demo account then you are doing the right job because demo account is the place where you can learn the liquidity of the market without losing your money and also you can know how to make a move to get a great profit from a little investment.

If you are new in the forex market and start learning on the demo account than you are doing the fantastic job. Demo account helps you to know about the market without investing the real money. Without the fear of loss you learn well. Demo account is best platform for the beginners.

Back