Im new to Forex, and using a demo account. My adventures so far

Yes, almost senior trader suggested for the newbie to practising with demo account as early preparation before the start on real account one, at least six month, and make sure during practice on demo account more than six months already having good profitable system and finding profitable strategy, then on real account ready to fight and built up good psychology

It is good to see that new babies are now very much interested in practice with the demo trading accounts. And whenever we are thinking about trading in forex market, this practice session can really help them. In case of demo practice, a trader gets the unique chances to identify his mistakes and learn from his mistakes. Again, a trader can rectify his mistakes here.

Yes newbies should avail facility of trading it is very precious experience than of loosing directly in live accounts. A trader has a chance on demo to ensure where he is right ow can avoid wrong trading then evaluation of trading is also there to see the improvements . He make experiments to get right experience that will work on live trading account.

Many beginners uses the demo account before starting the real trade on the forex market. This is the very good thing for them. Without the loss of money they will be able to learn well about the forex market and also they take some experience about the trading.

I have a question about the concept of demo accounts,
as a newbie I find that the demo account does not really help me understand the game since its not real money and also because I have some background in gaming so I'm thinking that if its the same, the demo server is "programmed" to make sure we will win more often and then we will think we know the hang of it and when it comes to real money all of a sudden we will start losing.
So, I guess my question is, how can we start trading on real accounts/servers and make sure we won't lose everything on the start?
Can we practice on real account somehow? is that what the bonuses are for?
I actually have the same concern actually. Cuz i started using beneforex mt4 software recently, and it was quite overwelming at first. Manage to get sligtly hang of it. I earn $241k from GPB/USD trade. But still, it was just demo, and not sure how will it differ from the real deal.

I have a question about the concept of demo accounts,
as a newbie I find that the demo account does not really help me understand the game since its not real money and also because I have some background in gaming so I'm thinking that if its the same, the demo server is "programmed" to make sure we will win more often and then we will think we know the hang of it and when it comes to real money all of a sudden we will start losing.
So, I guess my question is, how can we start trading on real accounts/servers and make sure we won't lose everything on the start?
Can we practice on real account somehow? is that what the bonuses are for?
You can compare quotes in demo and in live account they will be exactly the same. The only difference is spreads and execution speed, changes in market liquidity which you can feel on live "horse" can led to drastic changes in execution speed and size of spreads.

Its nice to see that you are spending time in demo account trading. I will advise you to continue that journey until you think you are able to crack in the real trading. But don't ever brag over your progress in demo trading as the real trading is more cruel and unforgiving than the earlier.

Good story about avoding so called "special sale" from 9k to 2.5k and that in GBP correct ? LOL at all of this, who will pay this ? It's probably a perception and nothing else ? Also good thing you were able to withdraw money in the end, not many can actually;)

I advise you to continue trading on a demo account and not to switch to a real account yet. On a demo account, you will be able to find the right trading strategy for you and adapt to trading. I think it should take you three months to switch to a real account. Start real trading with small investments, and then you will avoid unnecessary losses.

You have gone through quite an interesting story. I will advise you to further develop and improve your skills in trading. A demo account will help you in this, and I think in 3 months, you will have enough experience to trade with a real account. I think if you learn quickly, you will be able to make money in Forex. The main thing is knowledge and hard work.

Back