I'm new to trading - Preferably Binary Options

I've been recommended by friends to start trading with binary options, since forex seems too complicated for me, and binary options seems like a simple way of trading.

But I see so many different brokers, with good and bad reviews- it's hard to choose where to invest.

If I have an amount of 3000 GBP to invest, how should I go about investing them? Should I put a little bit in several brokers' and see how each one does? Or do I put all of the investment into one broker?

If so, am I losing advantage if I deposit a smaller amount into a broker (300 instead of 3000)?
Also, if i do deposit into a broker, and it turns out to be a bad idea, will the broker refund it quickly?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm completely new at this!

Thanks, Nigel
Binary options is getting better but mostly it’s a con

3000 GBP included big money, this is should carefully to choose the broker, in addition, there are so many broker binary option is unregulated, choosing the trusted one is not easy, I have no experience trading with binary options broker because forex I think better than binary option.
There`s no matter of regulation in binary. It`s just a gambling at all.

Pretty much dude :)

He could be chilling out in the Bahamas with all the millions he made from Options :p
Maybe, but he left the thread and no update anymore.
But yes, in youtube or Instagram you might find option trader share their promising result.
Take snapshot on the beach with a pretty girl only use bikini, or behind the new car, etc, but some people said it only editing photo

It is very easy to share only profitable results but those traders never publish their loses. It is very simple as the successful traders dont need any kind of promotion if they are making millions.

It is very easy to share only profitable results but those traders never publish their loses. It is very simple as the successful traders dont need any kind of promotion if they are making millions.
There`s a lot of true in this. ;)

How it is getting better? Any progress in regulations or there is some company that makes regular withdrawals of big profit? I think it is impossible scenario!
:DI don`t think so. BO was, are and will be just a gamble for me.

Back