I'm Spamming for my Zulu Signals - Please don't sign up with a spammer like me!

chartmaster63

Banned Zulu Signals Spammer
Zulu Trade for new Followers Account

Hi I'm Signal Provider on zulutrade.com and my zulu name is chartmaster63

"Lost of worldliness of mirrors"

Before we get into choosing a provider we need to have a good understanding of what a third party signal provider is.
A signal provider is a trader or analyst that generates trades that in turn get placed on your account. You can have several signal providers trading your forex account or just one.

Like anything else, all third party signal providers are not created equal. At first glance a trader may look like a home run. That same trader may well end up completely torpedoing your entire account in one afternoon. To help make sure this doesn’t happen we’ll set down a few guidelines. These guidelines will give us something to look for when choosing our third party signal provider.

Opening Zulu Followers Account and choosing right Signal Provider I recommend going to Show Advanced Filters in Signal Provider Section and follow the advise.

What is very important in choosing Signal Provider and being silently ignore by Zulu that is very hard to make a successful trade with Provider witch delivers 3pips on Average pips/trade (slippage accrue on Zulu and Broker's Platform). and in my opinion should be minim 10pips on Average pips/trade (see individual Signal Provider Performance).

Choosing right Forex Broker is also very important, and you can find thousands reviews on forex blogs on the net. Test Broker on his demo account, watch for slippage, trade execution, service interruption etc.

These are just a few things to look for when choosing a third party signal provider to trade your forex account. You should always trade a demo account before opening a live account with real money. Remember it’s your account. In the end you choose the signal providers, and you are responsible for what happens.
I will continue with some suggestions for new fellow traders starting Zulu Trading.

zulutrade.com signal provider

chartmaster63
platform.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=17592

Before we get into choosing a provider we need to have a good understanding of what a third party signal provider is.
A signal provider is a trader or analyst that generates trades that in turn get placed on your account. You can have several signal providers trading your forex account or just one.

Like anything else, all third party signal providers are not created equal. At first glance a trader may look like a home run. That same trader may well end up completely torpedoing your entire account in one afternoon. To help make sure this doesn’t happen we’ll set down a few guidelines. These guidelines will give us something to look for when choosing our third party signal provider.

Opening Zulu Followers Account and choosing right Signal Provider I recommend going to Show Advanced Filters in Signal Provider Section and follow the advise.

What is very important in choosing Signal Provider and being silently ignore by Zulu that is very hard to make a successful trade with Provider witch delivers 3pips on Average pips/trade (slippage accrue on Zulu and Broker's Platform). and in my opinion should be minim 10pips on Average pips/trade (see individual Signal Provider Performance).

Choosing right Forex Broker is also very important, and you can find thousands reviews on forex blogs on the net. Test Broker on his demo account, watch for slippage, trade execution, service interruption etc.

These are just a few things to look for when choosing a third party signal provider to trade your forex account. You should always trade a demo account before opening a live account with real money. Remember it’s your account. In the end you choose the signal providers, and you are responsible for what happens.
I will continue with some suggestions for new fellow traders starting Zulu Trading.

chartmaster63
platforma.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=17592

chartmaster63

chartmaster63

Back