Im starting up a small hedge-fund

Constantino

Recruit
1. I use signals with extreme success. Specifically BL Tech Pro ones from the Android store and 100 P!P$ telegram channel. Planning to upgrade to 1000 pip builder and ACLS.

2. I wanna add mirror trading in the mix using cMirror on ctrader and have my friends and network making money with my trades passively, and earn a percentage as a commission.

3. Next I will setup a funnel like a facebook/instagram page and advertise it with facebook ads or/and setup a website and promote it with google ads in order to gain leads and convert them into clients of my broker, ICMarkets, and earn through the Affiliate and Intorductory Broker program.

I will be updating this post often to let other people who are interested, create a step by step roadmap in their head in order to make their decision making process in case they wanna get on a similar train, way easier, exciting and enjoyable.

I am a newbie so any contribution to this thread is super welcome. Opinions please.

Thanks in advance.

I have just started collecting The Scammers and Thives List in my Beasts Signal Providers bit.ly/2ud4gls

Here are some. Then the lists of the top beasts.

The Signal Thieves and Bad Service List:

FxWatr-Blueway:

They steal from Guru

bit.ly/2TbUWIF

Forex Win:

They steal from Guru too

bit.ly/2TPsQYy

Happy Fx:

They don't use Stop Loss sometimes, suicide:

bit.ly/2WkVQEr

And also the top beasts

M15: bit.ly/2Yl3O2g

Forex Pros: bit.ly/2TW31Gj

Avastone: bit.ly/2FraTFW

Billionaire: bit.ly/2JBo0te

FX Perfect Signals: bit.ly/2TunIEl

Guru: bit.ly/2UzsTEl

Bull: bit.ly/2Ob3pLe

Expert: bit.ly/2Cp5uyg

MegamindFX: bit.ly/2UERpns

The Forex Geeks: bit.ly/2uad4bO

Dragon: bit.ly/2W2aEYo

Sonya: bit.ly/2T5FU6Z

Genius Marocain: bit.ly/2F659kN

Afinito: bit.ly/2Y0X0qr

TradeWinners: bit.ly/2Hly6wx

EverGreen: bit.ly/2TQqQP6

Elite: bit.ly/2WjkjKr

Make sure you download and sign up with the Telegram app. Then open telegram desktop web version and login before opening the following links ELSE they won't open. Join my facebook group and stay updated bit.ly/2ud4gls

Guys during my research I bumped onto facebook.com/forexfiresignals who do the exact same thing as my origianl goal times 1000000 better.... go visit them now

Back