I'm trying to get my money back from Prestige.fm

Alan d67

Recruit
I m trying to get my 250€ back from those ar prestige fm too. . I asked they said good luck and i got constsnt phone calls for a few weeks. Then i discovered their withdrawal form . A guy did a dummy trade with me made 4 euro cents . But on 23/05/19, i disscoveted it was now only 202.54€ down from 250.o4€ initially. I sent withdrawal slip for 202 € and account closure request on same day. I contacted the live chat ppl on website and mysterious ly they e didnt get the form. So on 28/5/19 i sent it again. Got email the same day the date and amount are wrong . On 14 /6/219 checked again to my amazement its now 182.29€ and I ve still only ever done i trade of 4 euro cents profit.. so i sent new withdrawal form ...today 18/619 i contacted the live chat lady to see when i get my money . Oh we didnt get it . I said thats a lie . They slso said make sure the amounts right , i asked how is it possible when you keep taking my money. Can anyone help me get my money back

I m trying to get my 250€ back from those ar prestige fm too. . I asked they said good luck and i got constsnt phone calls for a few weeks. Then i discovered their withdrawal form . A guy did a dummy trade with me made 4 euro cents . But on 23/05/19, i disscoveted it was now only 202.54€ down from 250.o4€ initially. I sent withdrawal slip for 202 € and account closure request on same day. I contacted the live chat ppl on website and mysterious ly they e didnt get the form. So on 28/5/19 i sent it again. Got email the same day the date and amount are wrong . On 14 /6/219 checked again to my amazement its now 182.29€ and I ve still only ever done i trade of 4 euro cents profit.. so i sent new withdrawal form ...today 18/619 i contacted the live chat lady to see when i get my money . Oh we didnt get it . I said thats a lie . They slso said make sure the amounts right , i asked how is it possible when you keep taking my money. Can anyone help me get my money back
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review herehttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14620/prestige.fm-forex-broker

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Note 2: Make sure when you fill the form for the invitation, you add company email in the field, not yours :)

Back