• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

IMarketslive

Cameron1988

Recruit
Hi can someone please assist me. I have been looking into a company called Imarketslive as one of my friends is a member. But i have unfortunately been scammed before and always try to make sure now who is a scammer or not. I don't care about the promoting side of things that they advertise but more in the forex trading and education that they do. They send trading signals to you from other top traders apparently. Has anyone dealt with them before? are the legit or just another company thats their to screw you over? I like the fact that you don't give your money for them to trade rather you trade your own money based on their expertise and education. The problem i have is the high monthly subscription and down want to waste money on something that never helps you make money. Please if anyone can give me advice on this company it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi can someone please assist me. I have been looking into a company called Imarketslive as one of my friends is a member. But i have unfortunately been scammed before and always try to make sure now who is a scammer or not. I don't care about the promoting side of things that they advertise but more in the forex trading and education that they do. They send trading signals to you from other top traders apparently. Has anyone dealt with them before? are the legit or just another company thats their to screw you over? I like the fact that you don't give your money for them to trade rather you trade your own money based on their expertise and education. The problem i have is the high monthly subscription and down want to waste money on something that never helps you make money. Please if anyone can give me advice on this company it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Don't know much about them but I tried their FPA review page for your information. There is no review by any user yet but some notice to read for traders. I`m sharing two with you here and rest you can read here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14661/imarketslive-forex-signals

2018-01-25: The Belgian FSMA has issued a public warning against International Markets Live (iMarketsLive). CLICK HERE to verify.
2017-12-19 The French AMF has warned the public against the activities of International Markets Live LTD (IMarketsLive). CLICK HERE to verify.

Keep in mind these "warnings" don't necessarily mean the company did anything wrong.
A lot of smaller regulators like Belgium, Italy, etc send these out all the time just because the company is not registered *IN* their country. ASIC also does them all the time. Take it as a grain of salt and look for actual current clients on sites like FPA instead.

imarketslive is a multi tools forex and crypto service. They provide you with many things like copy trades, Signals, Charts and Live Trade analysis. The only bad thing is that they have a referral commission structure and many people market it in a very wrong way.

You really think imarketslive is a good forex service? I am just seeing people speaking and marketing it to get their commission and nobody is making money by trading.

I have heard about imarketlive recently when one of my friend told me about that and I don't like it because they have that commission program attached to their product. When there is a commission involved we will see scam sounds quite often.

Back