IMB Trading

riclew

Private
I have had a managed FX account with IMB Trading since July 2015. It appeared to be taking good trades and generating about 7% monthly. Then suddenly last week the website just vanished and emails to them bounced, address unknown. I can find no reference to them anywhere on the internet.
Any suggestions how to handle this situation would be appreciated.

I have had a managed FX account with IMB Trading since July 2015. It appeared to be taking good trades and generating about 7% monthly. Then suddenly last week the website just vanished and emails to them bounced, address unknown. I can find no reference to them anywhere on the internet.

I have also been scammed by the same company. I am unsure of the best course of action but the peace army suggests contacting police and the peace army has their"court". My sense is we will never see the money again. They were certainly slick with their presentation. I was suspicious at one stage when a windfall was reported if more money was put in but I could not find any adverse publicity at the time, That has only come after the event.
I was told it was regulated but did not recall by whom and did not verify the info. It is unclear the location of the company although they phoned from UK, banked in Germany and gave an office address in New York.

Everyone who has complaint, Please open your own thread to scam folder. Also do not forget to invite them to your thread.

go to: facebook/imbtrading. At this site you can read about them and tell your story.
This site is made to share knowledge about them.
The more people share complaints and info about them, the more can be done against them.
If they start an investigation, we have already collect al the available info.
There are so many equal cases to be investigated by the authorities.
The chance you will see your money back is not big, but we can try not to let them get away with it.

Before I invested with IMB I searched the net for any scam reports and found absolutely no references to IMB. And they had a very convincing approach, nothing like the binary option scammers who are always pushing clients to invest more.

I have exactly the same problem.
I been investing with them since late 2014.
I don't understand them was great and professional.
Right approach and constantly communication.
I had search extensive about them before give them my money but no one single complain on the web or anywhere else about them.
What next? This people's vanish.
I will complain with FBI and Interpol tomorrow.
I remember I send them my money in Commerce Bank.
same one have them full details of them account there. I will call commercial bank as well.
Is crazy how this stuff can happen in 2015.
I was dealing with a guy that he was say and email me under the name Daniel Foster.
No much to say if not that is sad loose money this way.

Flips.... that Mark Smit & Daniel Foster has done me too....scammers the lot of them.... i lost some money with" Learn To Trade" too and now" imb trading" ...my advice open own demo on meta trader learn the system bit by bit when confidence open live account on the same meta trader.com....these companies cant survive on our petty commissions.... best advice "own money in ur own hands, play as much or as little as u need"...

Hi, just joined FPA. I set up the IMB Trading Facebook page as i want to get as many victims together as possible. I have lost £15,000 but someone has lost 200,000 Euro. I have had to remortgage my house to replace this money which doesn't belong to me. The more people report it, the more attention we will get and the better the results. We have all made suggestions of what to do on there but basically if you don't like Facebook this is what we suggest.
Report it to the Fraud Action Police. They are set up by the City of London Police and deal with Internet Fraud.
Email or write to your bank who sent the money and Commerzbank in Germany who received the money. We have identified t.bonk@commerzbank or media relations.
The domain was hosted by Godaddy but they were using a site called Domainsbyproxy to hide their identity. Email abuse@godaddy.com and DBP have a complaints form to fill in.
I've also reported this to the CFTC in America as they were using a head office address in New York and to the FCA in the UK.
We have found similar info on Whois as is posted above, again send this to all interested parties.
I hope we can get more victims together and come up with more ideas.
Phil

Back