• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IMMFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
i have worked with immfx , a company of forex broker as they said . for 2 month
they give us a easy condesion and low spread , but when i go on and win a money . in a facation days they have stold the scalping deal from started day and opend an amazing spread in my deal (about 1000point ) of corse . game over
I have contact with this gang . after so much traies , they said we have just maked a roporte to manager and no answer .
at the end i have losted more of 10000 dolars .

I have worked with immfx , a company of forex broker as they said . for 2 month
they give us a easy condesion and low spread , but when i go on and win a money . in a facation days they have stold the scalping deal from started day and opend an amazing spread in my deal (about 1000point ) of corse . game over
I have contact with this gang . after so much traies , they said we have just maked a roporte to manager and no answer .
at the end i have losted more of 10000 dolars .

Dear ladies and gentelmen,

I have worked with " immfx company " of forex broker by (USD-001-0012144) custumer number.

they gave us for tow months easy conditions and low spread, but after i go on and won a money. I have lost through that more than (10000 ) $

they had deleted the scalping deals from started day and i losted about ( 1658 $ ) , closed some of deals and opend an amazing spread in my deal (about 1000 point ) of corse . game over
I have contacted with this gang , sorry this company . after so much traies , they said we have just maked a report to manager and . no answer .
at the end i have losted my money .
Is any one can help me , please ...

Dear ladies and gentelmen,

I have worked with " immfx company " of forex broker by (USD-001-0012144) custumer number.

they gave us for tow months easy conditions and low spread, but after i go on and won a money. I have lost through that more than (10000 ) $

they had deleted the scalping deals from started day and i losted about ( 1658 $ ) , closed some of deals and opend an amazing spread in my deal (about 1000 point ) of corse . game over
I have contacted with this gang , sorry this company . after so much traies , they said we have just maked a report to manager and . no answer .
at the end i have losted my money .
Is any one can help me , please ...

To whom wants to work with these broker
ACCFX has scammed about 2 M dollars from Iranian and Taiwanese people.
Nabil aabdin, an egyptian person who now lives in USA, is the founder accfx. some facebook pages claims he is scammer! he himself says that ACCFX broker is sold to another egyptian person Hossam Adel Refaat Ibrahim.
We have contacted with him. Unfortunately, he has nothing but lie!
It is amazing that Nabil was searching for a new broker in his FB page in January and Hossam wants to stablish another broker(it is said in his FB page)
we know that other egyptian people are involved in this scam:
Soheir Adli Hatata
Omar Ahmed El hendawi
Magdy Mohamed Elgalant

Be careful if you want to work with this **** egyptian broker.
It seems they are immigrating to another broker called IMMFX. So be cautious with working this broker too.

لمن يريد أن يعمل مع هؤلاء السمسار
وقد احتيال ACCFX حوالي 2 مليون دولار من الشعبين الإيراني والتايواني.
نبيل عابدين ، وهو مصري الجنسية يعيش الآن في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ، هو مؤسس شركة accfx. بعض صفحات الفيسبوك تدعي أنه مخادع! هو نفسه يقول أن وسيط ACCFX يباع لشخص مصري آخر حسام عادل رفعت إبراهيم.
لقد اتصلت معه. لسوء الحظ ، ليس لديه سوى الكذب!
إنه لأمر مدهش أن نبيل كان يبحث عن وسيط جديد في صفحته على الفيس بوك في يناير ويريد حسام إنشاء وسيط آخر (يقال في صفحته على الفيس بوك)
نحن نعلم أن المصريين الآخرين يشاركون في هذا الاحتيال:
سهير عدلي حتاتا
عمر احمد الهنداوي
مجدي محمد الجلنت

كن حذرا إذا كنت ترغب في العمل مع هذا الوسيط المصري القرف.
يبدو أنهم يهاجرون إلى وسيط آخر يسمى IMMFX. لذلك كن حذرا مع العمل هذا الوسيط أيضا.

谁想与这些经纪人合作
ACCFX从伊朗和台湾人手中骗了大约2百万美元。
现在居住在美国的埃及人Nabil aabdin是创始人。 一些Facebook页面声称他是诈骗者! 他自己说ACCFX经纪人卖给了另一个埃及人Hossam Adel Refaat Ibrahim。
我们已与他联系。 不幸的是,他只有谎言!
令人惊讶的是,Nabil在1月份的FB页面中寻找新的经纪人,而Hossam想要建立另一个经纪人(在他的FB页面中说)
我们知道其他埃及人参与了这个骗局:
Soheir Adli Hatata
Omar Ahmed El hendawi
Magdy Mohamed Elgalant

如果你想和这个讨厌的埃及经纪人一起工作,要小心。
他们似乎正在移民到另一家名为IMMFX的经纪商。 因此,对这个经纪人工作也要谨慎。

In this post I want to introduce the Egyptian scammer, the owner of ACCFX broker, Hossam Adel Refaat Ibrahim.
according to this image, he owns several website:

1- le3abstore.com
it is an online clothes shopping. We advise no to buy anything through this website because a scammer is the owner of this website!

2- accfx.com
this a fake broker by which Hossam scammed over 2 Million Dollars over 2018. you can see an example of a contract between this broker and costumers.

3-richwalletex
This is another site issued fake insurance for contract between costumers and broker.

if anyone has been scammed with this person either through this broker or other ways please contact with me.

Attachments

• richwallet.jpg
    richwallet.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 9
  • acc.jpg
    acc.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 14
  • domain.jpg
    domain.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
Back