Impending Class Action Lawsuits against Several Brokers

feaisland55

Corporal
FPA Press--Sounds wonderful! Multinational litigation is a great beginning, but enforcing any judgments will be a challenge. Keep us posted!--feaisland55

Bhart54

Private, 1st Class
As a victim of Ivory Option I am glad to see someone who may hold them accountable!!

Pharaoh

Colonel
I can think of a long list of brokers I'd like to see included. I suspect that even a large law firm is going to have to work very hard to go after this many brokers at once. I'll bet that after one or two of these cases conclude, there will be more class actions opened against other brokers.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
I have an update from Gabriele Giambrone...

"I am working on this project with a number of other experienced litigators in the UK because we want to be able to give to our clients the best possible level of representation in Court proceedings so having a legal team formed of more than one lawyer from different law firms and with different fields of expertise would be ultimately be beneficial to our clients."

He also said to expect another update in the second half of June.

Angel ren

Sergeant

"I am working on this project with a number of other experienced litigators in the UK because we want to be able to give to our clients the best possible level of representation in Court proceedings so having a legal team formed of more than one lawyer from different law firms and with different fields of expertise would be ultimately be beneficial to our clients."

It is a good news to know!

AnneW

Master Sergeant

Hi AsstModerator, has Giambrone provided any updates to you yet?

I'm hoping that one of these firms will start a class action lawsuit against Banc de Binary sooner rather than later ... please let us know of any other class action lawsuits you're informed of for Banc de Binary and Binary Brokerz (for Angel ren).

Angel ren

Sergeant
Thank Anne for your help. Giambrone told me that they had called Binary Brokerz and tried to settle off the court and they were appointing private investigator for the matter. One week after I signed the terms and conditions, the story became Binary Brokerz didn't want to engage with us and given no money was given to private investigator, there was no news from them. How much we can count on G, you can tell. Giambrone said the case remained open with them until there is a time the lawsuit can start. Everything comes back to money. Small victims cannot afford the expensive lawsuit, only when we gather together, this will happen. So if you see any victims from Binary Brokerz, please direct them to me. Thanks a lot.

cjjb77

Recruit
Does anyone know the current status of the mentioned Class Action Lawsuits initiated by Giambrones, or better still have Giambrones been able to recover funds for any FPA members? I was in fairly regular contact with Giambrones at the beginning of 2017 and provided them with detailed information of my case following the closure of BDB. Giambrones have gone very quiet recently, which is slightly worrying so just wondering if any other members are able to share any success stories...