Impending Class Action Lawsuits against Several Brokers

Angel ren

Sergeant
Does anyone know the current status of the mentioned Class Action Lawsuits initiated by Giambrones, or better still have Giambrones been able to recover funds for any FPA members? I was in fairly regular contact with Giambrones at the beginning of 2017 and provided them with detailed information of my case following the closure of BDB. Giambrones have gone very quiet recently, which is slightly worrying so just wondering if any other members are able to share any success stories...
I haven't seen one member reported success with them so far. My case has been with them since early 2016 and now still unknown!

cjjb77

Recruit
I haven't seen one member reported success with them so far. My case has been with them since early 2016 and now still unknown!
Hmm, not sounding too positive. No doubt the lawyers are going after the bigger fish here (and people who are prepared to pay for a more 'personalized service' smaller guys with smaller losses are evidently much lower down the 'food chain', probably unsurprisingly, let's see...