• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IMPOSSIBLE WITHDRAWAL FROM AVA TRADE FOREX ACCOUNT.

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

RS4122

Recruit
My Account No. is 6325959. For over two weeks now, I have been trying to withdraw from my Ava trade forex Account but the company kept rejecting it without any explanation. When I got in touch with Customer Service, the reply was that, it was due to wrong Account Number. I tried four more times after the reply but it yielded no result. I told the Customer Service that I have the Statement of Account that I used to fund the forex Account and that I want to forward it to them. Customer Service asked me to wait that it will be resolved. As at the time of writing nothing has been done. Of what use or benefit is forex trading if you cannot withdraw your money? I used two Dom. Accounts to fund forex trading accounts. I have given the two to AVA Trade but they are still saying wrong Account number. The numbers are 2022724892 and (0002299210 or 2021436088110 old a/c number). What is the problem with AVA. I will not recommend this Broker to either Judas or Satan. There is no other name to call AVA trade than an AVAlanche of FRAUD.

My Account No. is 6325959. For over two weeks now, I have been trying to withdraw from my Ava trade forex Account but the company kept rejecting it without any explanation. When I got in touch with Customer Service, the reply was that, it was due to wrong Account Number. I tried four more times after the reply but it yielded no result. I told the Customer Service that I have the Statement of Account that I used to fund the forex Account and that I want to forward it to them. Customer Service asked me to wait that it will be resolved. As at the time of writing nothing has been done. Of what use or benefit is forex trading if you cannot withdraw your money? I used two Dom. Accounts to fund forex trading accounts. I have given the two to AVA Trade but they are still saying wrong Account number. The numbers are 2022724892 and (0002299210 or 2021436088110 old a/c number). What is the problem with AVA. I will not recommend this Broker to either Judas or Satan. There is no other name to call AVA trade than an AVAlanche of FRAUD.
AvaTrade CCare, Can we have your reply on this issue?

To help you get justice, we need to create a timeline of events.

• Which country/division of AvaTrade did you open your accounts with?
  • What amount(s) did you deposit wth AvaTrade? When did you make your deposits?
  • When did you submit your withdraw requests? (screenshot of confirmation?)
  • What method did you attempt to withdraw (bank wire, credit card refund, Neteller, local bank transfer, etc)?
  • Were there any previous withdrawals that did get paid?
  • Any screenshots, video, or logs clearly proving one or more events on the timeline would be very helpful.
-----

bonus question: what made you open your account with avatrade in the first place?

Have you submitted a review of your experience yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

To help you get justice, we need to create a timeline of events.

• Which country/division of AvaTrade did you open your accounts with?
  • What amount(s) did you deposit wth AvaTrade? When did you make your deposits?
  • When did you submit your withdraw requests? (screenshot of confirmation?)
  • What method did you attempt to withdraw (bank wire, credit card refund, Neteller, local bank transfer, etc)?
  • Were there any previous withdrawals that did get paid?
  • Any screenshots, video, or logs clearly proving one or more events on the timeline would be very helpful.
-----

bonus question: what made you open your account with avatrade in the first place?

Have you submitted a review of your experience yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

@RS4122

You didn't attach any statements. Hopefully you can do this soon. Also,

1) You can leave a review of the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com [if you have not done so already]

2) you must also invite the company to this thread. Please follow the steps in this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Back