Impulse movement strategy 30% a month

signaltrade

Recruit
Hello. my name is Mike. I have been a forex trader for 5 years. I've tried a lot of strategies. Some of them were successful, some were not. But for the past 3 years I've been developing a strategy that gives maximum profit, minimizing the risk. I offer you to the test unique strategy based on impulse movement, bringing in the stable income in 30-40 % a month at the most minimum risk playing just lots in 1-2 %. Signals by this system are absolutely free. All you need is just to register and receive the e-mails with full support of transactions from an input in the market and to an exit from it. Signaltrade :: service of Forex trading signals reception

As an example I can show you DetailedStatement from the real account of one of investors for a month, at aggressive trade Statement: 42184 - ForexTrading Lisunov Vadim

I will try to answer all arisen questions, if there are any.

Trade results for October:
Quantity of transactions: 28(22 positive, 6 negative ones). The profit is 22 % in percentage, profit in points – 890p.

Trade results are laid out in the form of detailed history from a demo-account on which transactions are made for descriptive reasons that completely excludes possibility of cheating the data.

Since November, 17th site signaltrade.net passes from a test mode in the working one. Now in the column “following signals” it will be always possible to look the information of open transactions which will be added there as much as possible operatively with the minimum delay.

The analytical market review for a week will be dispatched every Monday

Back