• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem In my opinion Citrades.com is the sleaziest !

I am having an issue with a company

BinaryOptions7

Recruit
In my opinion Citrades.com is the sleaziest !!!

SOME sleazy binary options trading web sites linked to this Binary Options free AUTO ROBOT Trading software are known as names such as
LARRY's CASH MACHINE (by some Harvard wizard) - and MetaTrader4, and RISK FREE PROFITS are (listed by order of SLEAZE):
Citrades.com, Lbinary.com, OneBinary.com, bloombex-options.com, cedarfinance.com, and Beeoptions.

And ALL of these free Binary Options software out there will make sure you are aware that their software can only be used on - or is
designed to work with particular online Binary Options brokers whom I presume get paid by these online binary option brokers to direct
poor people to open up losing accounts with them. Remember a stock broker wins in fees regardless if you win or lose.

The sleaziest of the sleaziest is Citrades.com & LBinary.com in my opinion. Citrades probably even beats out LBinary in this category. Their
hook is free auto robot software which tries to get you to send $250 to 4 separate Option brokerages like Citrades.com. Then real people
(assistant brokers & brokers) begin calling you saying you need to up your deposits from $250 to $1000 to make any 'real' money.
ONLY the sleaziest (CITRADES.com) goes one step further. They steal your funds by telling you - you cannot withdraw your funds unless
they are in the multiple thousands of dollars over your initial deposit. So kiss your under $1000 funds you placed in Citrades.com's
safekeeping goodbye. OR NOT? Citrades.com has an error in their Terms of Agreement that you can use to withdraw your funds
regardless of the balance/volume. If you signed up for a Citrades Account before 9 FEB 15 when I pointed the missing 'and' or 'and/or' error
to them in their Terms of Service, Section 11 - show the following web page to Visa, Mastercard, or your lawyer. See more at my post at
here: for Christians & Messianic Jews - Sleaziest of Sleaziest: online Binary OPTIONS Stock Brokers

IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY All 'TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENTS' at these Binary Options Trading sites. They differ SUBSTANTIALLY in WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURES, etc. BELOW is a good example - a dastardly 'WALL' regarding withdrawals which Citrades has set up:

Last week when I tried to Withdraw $300 USD (my original Deposit) from Citrades.com, I received the following in an email from Martha
Smith at Citrades Accounting: "you must trade 10x the volume of your initial deposit before withdrawing (if no bonus was applied to your
account). For example, if you deposited $250 your turnover would have to be $2500 in order for you to withdraw." I can't imagine how many times the initial volume/turnover would be to withdraw if I had accepted their bonus trading money.

Wow. Can't even withdraw your own money in a no-bonus situation without meeting volume requirements. That sounds exactly like the sort of thing Citrades/CitiTrader likes to pull on clients.

Larry's Cash Machine

Thank you for your warning.
I received an invitation from the "Forex Megadroid Team", to get involved with "Larry's Cash Machine". The LCM promotional video begins with some bad acting, which already set off an alarm that something wasn't right. And of course the actress making over $1M dollars, with a $250 deposit, in less than a year.

I usually trusted invitations I received from the "Megadroid Team" because of their Megadroid EA, of which I had made some profits with, many years ago. The developers John and Albert, at that time, made a legitimate product, with good tech support and updates.

But, more recently, over the past few years, they have been referring scams to me, several times a year. It is sad, because I believe that the real problem is that they become "affiliates" to multiple scam companies, without ever testing the product themselves. Then, when they receive enough complaints from their long time customers, they "reluctantly" stop referring the scam software to their customers.

I don't know what it is going to take to convince the Megadroid Team to leave the "dark side", of profiting from "scams", and return to only marketing "legitimate" Forex Products.

Really, a sad situation. But, thank you for helping me avoid yet "another" Binary Scam, with your post. :rolleyes:

In my case i requested them to stop trading and withdrawl. I had money above and beyond bonus but they kept on trading till all of the principal was lost.

do leave them a nice 1 star review with all the details for it to serve as a reminder to other traders that check this site for feeds. some brokers should just disappear.

Last week when I tried to Withdraw $300 USD (my original Deposit) from Citrades.com, I received the following in an email from Martha
Smith at Citrades Accounting: "you must trade 10x the volume of your initial deposit before withdrawing (if no bonus was applied to your
account). For example, if you deposited $250 your turnover would have to be $2500 in order for you to withdraw." I can't imagine how many times the initial volume/turnover would be to withdraw if I had accepted their bonus trading money.

Wow this is the most outrageous pathetic scam I come across binary trading.. shame on them

I am in the exact same situation. I send emails every day, no answer. When I call they
also refer me to their terms and conditions. Has there been any breakthrough with you yet. I am still
trying all avenues and in no way giving up.

I am in the exact same situation. I send emails every day, no answer. When I call they
also refer me to their terms and conditions. Has there been any breakthrough with you yet. I am still
trying all avenues and in no way giving up.

Have you opened your own thread? that can help you much better

Back