Services Offered Increase Your Earnings From 30% to 60% Weekly through PGcapital.

pg.capital

Probable scammer
Hello,

We’ve developed a strategy that can earn between 30 to 60% weekly on your trading account “YES”.
No documents to fill, NO country restriction, no strings attached.

What are the requirements to get started?

All you will ever need is a trading account with a minimum account balance of $3000, No Maximum. Leverage of 100:1, account should be setup with www.hotforex.com with this broker, investors and account managers can do partial withdrawal and no need to wait until the end of the month

What are the fees?

60% interest for you the client and 40% for us the money managers from $3000 to $9000.
70% interest for you the client and 30% for us the money managers from $10,000 and above

What discount do I have?

Our firm will be fully operational by JULY 2012 accepting a minimum of $100k ($100,000) with 30% performance fee. You will have the chance to start with $50.000 (50% discount) or lesser if you join now.

How do I pay your fees?

Signed LPOA, and monthly, commissions are send directly to our account

How do I contact you?

You can contact us using Skype, with username pg.capital

Because, clients will be setting up with the CURRENEX PLATFORM which makes trading anonymous from a third party, we will use an MT4 virtual account here which replicates our real trade and allow multiple connection.

visit our temporary website HERE until the fully constructed one is available in JULY 2012.

PGcapital Team.

Last edited:
No past performances for reviews and we just need to believe and to trust your word and wire transfer you the money to get started;correct???

...hmmmm...I am sure a lot of traders will be lining up, all wanting to get in on this "good" deal.

No past performances for reviews and we just need to believe and to trust your word and wire transfer you the money to get started;correct???

...hmmmm...I am sure a lot of traders will be lining up, all wanting to get in on this "good" deal.

Not Correct. We don't allow clients to send us funds. It must be on their own account. For past performance, and how to get started with our timing, send us a message on Skype.

PG.capital Team

Last edited:
How do I pay your fees?

1. Bank wire transfer (trading resumes one week later)

2. Western union money transfer (Urgent resumption as soon as we receive our fees)

1) So, you want to be paid first and then, one week later, you provide whatever service you promise to provide; correct????

2) As I know it, the word “resumption” means “recommencement, continuation, & carrying on” with something/action…whatever.

So, what exactly do you “urgent resumption” as soon as payment has been wired transferred to you?

Do you mean to say that you will first provide whatever service you will provide for the service but then, after a period of time, you stop the whatever service you provide and then, only upon receiving your fees, you will then “urgently resume” whatever service you provide. Is that correct??

How do I pay your fees?

1. Bank wire transfer (trading resumes one week later)

2. Western union money transfer (Urgent resumption as soon as we receive our fees)

1) So, you want to be paid first and then, one week later, you provide whatever service you promise to provide; correct????

2) As I know it, the word “resumption” means “recommencement, continuation, & carrying on” with something/action…whatever.

So, what exactly do you “urgent resumption” as soon as payment has been wired transferred to you?

Do you mean to say that you will first provide whatever service you will provide for the service but then, after a period of time, you stop the whatever service you provide and then, only upon receiving your fees, you will then “urgently resume” whatever service you provide. Is that correct??

No, we trade first, then by the end of the week, client send us our fees (this is why we applied the maximum to be $50,000 to guard our firm too against risk). Depends on the chosen option of fee payment client chooses, as soon as it is received, we resume on his account instantly.

PG.capital Team

"...we applied the maximum to be $50,000 to guard our firm too against risk".

As I see it, it's the client who is taking ALL the monetary risk. So what "risk" does your company have to guard against?? Unless, of course, your company gives some grantees against loss of client's money.

"...we trade first, then by the end of the week, client send us our fees......as soon as it is received, we resume on his account instantly".

This seems to me like there is nothing to stop a trader from making use of your company's services and then, at the end of the week, simply stop and not pay you anything.

"...we applied the maximum to be $50,000 to guard our firm too against risk".

As I see it, it's the client who is taking ALL the monetary risk. So what "risk" does your company have to guard against?? Unless, of course, your company gives some grantees against loss of client's money.

"...we trade first, then by the end of the week, client send us our fees......as soon as it is received, we resume on his account instantly".

This seems to me like there is nothing to stop a trader from making use of your company's services and then, at the end of the week, simply stop and not pay you anything.

You have raised a good point. Actually we wanted all to be based on trust but as it seems, we might need to open a commission account with broker that accept US and Non US traders. This way, they all need to sign an LPOA.

Thank you for your priceless advise.

PG.capital Team

Last edited:
Yes, indeed, we all know there is a high degree of risk in trading the forex!

Since your company have "trained traders" to manage the risk of clients and earning consistent profits for them, the best way would be for your company to show your test results of real live trading accounts in the FPA "Performance Test" section (top left hand corner of this page).
And, if traders here like what they see, I am sure your company will get many clients.

Yes, indeed, we all know there is a high degree of risk in trading the forex!

Since your company have "trained traders" to manage the risk of clients and earning consistent profits for them, the best way would be for your company to show your test results of real live trading accounts in the FPA "Performance Test" section (top left hand corner of this page).
And, if traders here like what they see, I am sure your company will get many clients.

Okay, We will post in that section too, but we will do it this way, members can download platform from Online Forex Brokers - Hot Forex - which accept US clients and other countries. Members here can then login to the virtual account with a read only password and view real-live performance. This way, no restriction on maximum funds which was initially set at $50,000 and same fee is applied.

Thank You.

PG.capital Team

Back