Indian Forex Traders Forum

prasanna316

Private
The forum is being created for interaction among the Indian Forex tarders, as they face lots of problem regarding broker choice, legal issues etc. The forum members will help each other in finding out the solution.

The forum is being created for interaction among the Indian Forex tarders, as they face lots of problem regarding broker choice, legal issues etc. The forum members will help each other in finding out the solution.

Hi Prasanna,

Great initiative!

Not sure if you are still around, but if you are then can you share details like which broker do you use and how do you handle the forex illegality issue in India.

For me, I have been demoing with a broker for past few months and really have not got a way around to trade global forex markets :-(
I do have a few friends and relatives in US who can deposit the margin money but I am afraid that getting back the profits (If any generated :p) might be a problem plus the tax issues. In short not too sure about a way through all this.

You seem to be an experienced trader, can you help me here? Also is forex consulting illegal too ? What if I manage my friends' account (NRIs) as a consultant or will that be illegal too?

Would really appreciate your input :)

Other senior members might chime in too :)

<b>AsstModerator Note: Broker name removed. The Community Forums area tries to limit postings that might be considered to be endorsements of companies.</b>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Prasanna,

Great initiative!

Not sure if you are still around, but if you are then can you share details like which broker do you use and how do you handle the forex illegality issue in India.

For me, I have been demoing with a broker for past few months and really have not got a way around to trade global forex markets :-(
I do have a few friends and relatives in US who can deposit the margin money but I am afraid that getting back the profits (If any generated :p) might be a problem plus the tax issues. In short not too sure about a way through all this.

You seem to be an experienced trader, can you help me here? Also is forex consulting illegal too ? What if I manage my friends' account (NRIs) as a consultant or will that be illegal too?

Would really appreciate your input :)

Other senior members might chime in too :)

<b>AsstModerator Note: Broker name removed. The Community Forums area tries to limit postings that might be considered to be endorsements of companies.</b>

Dear Bulbuli,

Trading apart from INR pairs is strictly illegal for Indians, you can trade with any broker who offer pairs with INR, for example USD-INR, Eur-Inr and so on with INR.

Binomo platform apane aap mein bahut achchha lagata hai aur mujhe sabse achi baat ye lagi ki aap bas ek email address ke saath binomo mein ek demo account khol sakte hai. aap kisee bhee samay demo account mein demo paise bhar sakate hain ya apane live account mein trading kar sakate hain. Sikhane k liye video tutorials bhi hai,ap ye video utorials dekh k trading sikh sakte hai aur ap demo account pe practice kar sakte hai aur jab confident ho jao to, live account mai trading bhi kar sakte hai. Isake alaava, Ap isay keval vyaapaarik dino mein hee nahin, balki saptaah kay aant par bhee kama sakate hain. Binomo par aap kabhi bhi trade kar sakte hai, ye chaubison ghante khula rehta hai Company niyamit roop se apane vyaapaariyon ke beech tournament bhee aayojit karatee hai jahaan bhaaree maudrik puraskaar jeetana sambhav hai.[/QUOTE]

Back