Indicator MT4

Steven Hartwell

Private
I am trying to locate a pivot point indicator on my chart for mt4 also place automatic trend lines on my chart along with Todays hi and low and Previous High and low all on my charts. Can anyone help me????

I can only help you by providing with the "Pivot Point" indicator.

TzPivots

TzPivots MetaTrader indicator — should be attached to the H1 or lower timeframe chart. This indicator will display the pivot points and support and resistance lines for the intraday trading. It calculates them by its own formula based on the previous trading session. You can use the resulting lines as entry and exit points.

Input parameters:
· LocalTimeZone (default = 0) — the timezone of your MT4 server. For example, if your server is in New York you should set this parameter to -5.
· DestTimeZone (default = 0) — the timezone of the trading session you are using to trade in. For example if you trade in London set this parameter to 0.
· Other parameters — modify the visual representation of the lines. Don't change them.

If you are acquainted with the pivot points and support and resistance lines using this indicator will be easy for you. The central pivot line bears a very high chance of reversal. The support and resistance lines become less strong the farther they are from the central pivot line. The weaker the line is the easier it is to break.

M attaching the file, hopefully that works for you.

Attachments

• TzPivots.mq4
    23 KB · Views: 96
Back