• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Infinox.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello. I'm also interested in real reviews. But in my opinion the company is a slag, judging by the reviews written. If I'm wrong, write.

THIS IS VERY BIG FROUD BROKER STOLING MONEY OF INNOCENT TRADERS . THEY MADE ONE MORE SCAM COMPANY UNDER BHAMAHS REGULATION AND NOW THEY GOT LICNECE FOR SCAM GLOBALY. FROM INDIA ONLY THEY SCMAED 1000 CR IN YEAR 2021 . I HAVE MY OWN EXPERICE WHERE THEY CRASHED OUR 10 MILLION USD ACOUNT ON 9TH AUGUST 2021 ON HIGH 400 PIPS WITH GOLD AND SILVER . NOW I AM FIGTING WITH THEM FROM LAST 4 MONTHS BUT THEY ARE VERY SMART PEOPLE TO THEY KNOW HOW TO HANDAL SCAMS. INTHIS SCAM INVOLED MR. JAY MOVJI CEO AND DIRECTOR ,HIS PARNERS NIJAY MEHTA, NIKUNJ SHAH , NILEASH WANI AND MANY MORE PEOPLE. ALL BUISNESS THEY ARE OPRATING FROM DUBAI . I HAVE ASKED THEM SEVERAL TECNICAL QUETIONS ALWAYS GIVEN FALLS COMMITMENT. ON A NAME OF A BOOK THEY ARE DOING 100 % B BOOK AND KEEPING ALL MONEY IN THERE POCKETS FROM CRASING CLISETS ACCOUNTS IN NEWS EVENT ON BIG SPREADS.WE ARE FIGHTING WITH THEM BUT JUST THEY ARE MAKING FALLS COMMITMENT . ON 9 TH AUGUST THEY CRASHED ALMOST THERE 80 % CLIENTS ACCOUNTS ON BIG SPREADS SO STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY. EVEN WHEN WE STARTED ENQIUEY WE FOUND THEY ADDED 2 USD MARK UP ON COMMODITY AND 1 USD ON CURRNCIES ON NAME OF BRIDGE COST. ALSO GROUP OF PEOPLE SCAMED BY THEM FROM CHINA,INDIA,PAKISTAN,BANGLADESH AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES . LETS COME TOHETHER AND FIGHT TO SAVE NEW TRADERS

hi , fpa are you sure you talk about https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000NMMUZAA5

because this one with link legit ,, but the problem with this one i think https://www.infinox.com/scb/en/about-us

please make sure ,thanks

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Thanks for letting us know. We'll be updating the Infinox broker info on the review page with more information from their Bahamas pages.
Good to hear !
My aim is to disclose all scams and protect people ..
I hope you use your power to report those scams and it may help return stolen money
Thanks

Back