• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info about eToro and robots and autopilots

Pharaoh covered the issue. Make sure you do not fall victim to any scam broker.
Consider yourself lucky, because you joined FPA before putting your money in danger. Many investors join FPA after they realize that their money is gone.
Check 4Xangels as well. They will make sure that your money will be safe!

as you said gentlemen i'll chose Hotforex its kinda the fit one for me, but I created account yesterday to try it already :(, and this 4Xangels needs me to create account again, I really don't know what is this website, so if u can give me some tips cause im LOST here :D, thanks again " Romeo ", and " Pharaoh " for the helping, and yeah im happy that im on FPA before lost my whole money :D, anyway tell me if Hotforex good company or not, and please don't be mad cause I cant understand fast >,.,<
also little tip to understand what 4xangels do ^^

Thanks men

I haven't personally used them, but haven't seen a while lot of complaints about them. Go to the reviews and search for hotforex. You'll find their page easily enough.

If you get lost in the FPA, just use the top menu (the line starting with Home and ending with Forex Calendar & Tools). You can quickly get to any section of the reviews and forums (and everything else) from there. Wander around some and you'll figure it all out pretty quickly.

alright :D, i'll try this company for awhile and make some training on the Forex again, learning will improve my skills, also i'll train on the MT4 platform cause its new to me, thanks a lot guys u saved my day :)

Back